Reviews for I Have a Cow Named Moo
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
lo... man this is so a little wtf. ]
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
i laughed so hard
reddoggie chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
oh my gosh, this is hilarious!XD loved it. i thought the same thing, maybe you should change his name... makes you wonder 'why' axel would give a cow caffeine though. possibly to annoy roxas, but in the end he got punished! kick to a place where *hopefully* the sun doesnt shine. thanks!QQ
Bistre Melancholia chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
My God! That is the most amazing story written about a cow ever. It just made me laugh hysterically. Plus it’s so weird since I was just thinking about cows. I would totally name a cow that doesn’t moo Moo. I think I would name a cow that meows Moo even.

“…he DIED…” I think I might have died a bit from laughing after I read that.

Amazingly random and what everyone needs at 4 am (which is the time right now….yeah not super coherent exactly)
Nezumi's Cheese chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
How did you make something as random as this?So, Roxas, you have a cow named MOO who likes to MOO, who needs to MOO, who always MOO, who poops and also MOO, who eats and magically MOO, who loves Axel so much that it MOO, who loved Axel so much that when he died, it never again MOO. Poor cow and Axel... Did the cow MOO-ed a mourning song for Axel? He should've then, maybe, Roxas would've regret killing him. Lol. Good story...MOO!
Bloodiemondei chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I laffed so hard!

FUNNY!
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
XDD I still die on this! I feel so bad for Axel. He never saw that coming!XDD Holy cow! NO! MOO!1!11!ELEVENTYONE! I love this so much!

By the way,-ships Moo off to Celestia in a box-Heheh...-runs away-
not one for history chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
...oh how I love you. ;D I needed a lovely crack-fic. I got a death induced by footgroin. Yes.
Asdfgjkl chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Lol
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
O_O he died? Roxy, that wasn't very nice. XDXDXDXXD
Sci-fi.is.my.life chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
AH sorry about the spelling mistakes in my sugar/cafine high excited hyponess keys all get mixed up

*randomly

*Shot

I think I got them all.

Grins sheepishly

Sci-fi
svadaynavilfari chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
... alrighty. :D
sci-fi.is.my.life chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
WTF? Sugar high parody writing methinks. Still rnadomly funny though. Shat for that.

Sci-fi
The mental patient chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Oh...what a work of pure genius!
PhoenixDash chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
THIS IS WHAT I CALL ENTERTAIMENT! All capitals.

So Axel died again.. I see. Weak much? Can't take a little pain? Try survive womanhood! You're not a MAN! You're a friggn' MOUSE! If you step on it, it DIES! You wouldn't survie a day as a woman, less as a teenage girl..

Oh, and what's the new name of the cow now that it doesn't moo-es? Maybe something as Old Becky? That IS an interesting name. Who made it up in the first place? Probbaly someone on so much crack that they died afterwards.. But if there's a Old Becky there has to be a New Becky too, right? (Logical; it should be.. But when have /I/ ever been logic in the first place? ..Don't answer that.. ;)

Well until then!

-PD

Sorry if I seem a bit Bipolar, but I only got 5 hours sleep and I can't sleep longer that to six-seven right now. (Stupid school and stupid distance that force me wake up eeaarly to come in on TIME. Stupid life in general.. Stupid.)