Reviews for One Thousand Words
Blooddonor67 chapter 32 . 11/14/2014
Brilliant
ashmo2000 chapter 32 . 5/13/2013
I finally got some peace to read this in it's Awesome entirety ;)
carae chapter 31 . 2/12/2013
Aaahh such a sweet story and so well written. I aaahhh'd. laughed and cried throughout. A very enjoyable read
AB Neg chapter 31 . 8/10/2012
I loved this story so much and how much they love each other and Jake. What a sweet addition he was to their lives. I hope to read many more AH stories by you. Thanks for sharing.
Cathrinee chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
I love your Sookie! she is so much fun, and so open :)
Blooddonor67 chapter 31 . 3/28/2012
Wow a really touching story.
Cubbie8685 chapter 12 . 8/7/2011
holy hotness! (don't care if thats spelled incorrectly) amazing chapter! really enjoying this AH/AU
Cubbie8685 chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
loving this story!
aprilshowers021 chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
Ok...so I am really loving this story...but I'm slightly starting to freak out about it. In the description you say something about a coma.. I just really hope that when Eric fell on top of Sookie when they first met that nothing happened to either of them. Because I've got a feeling that if Eric were in a coma that this is exactly what he'd be dreaming about... hmmmm
aprilshowers021 chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
OMG I've totally fallen in love with this story! I love the humor that you've put into it! I can't wait to read more!
nmarie3 chapter 32 . 3/19/2011
great story
Rebelina11 chapter 30 . 3/9/2011
*Sniff* I loved it all, from beginning to end. It was beautiful. Thank you so much for that beautiful story. I can't wait for the epilogue... so I'm heading over that way right now.
Rebelina11 chapter 28 . 3/9/2011
This chapter was so beautiful, so well written, so moving... I cried while I read it, and I was at work. Okay, MAYBE I shouldn't read FF at work, but it was my lunch time. Anyhoo, Eric finding the pictures was a beautiful moment. His inner dialogue, all of it. Pam, per usual, was amazing. Thank you!
pintsizedjellybean chapter 31 . 2/28/2011
this is such an amazing story. You made me laugh, cry and smile like a looney tune.

So glad I found your story!
notashamedtobe chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
Dude this story flipping rocks. Totally loving it.