Reviews for Your History
Bleachigo15 chapter 1 . 2/24
I like this actually, its good. Wonderful and cute. Loved it! Need more!
FindingThatDamnedOnePiece chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Fast man, Zoro said that in half a second LOL
otaku03 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
aaaaaw :) , such a cute little story!
i loved this, i hope you could continue with another chapter, because it's pretty well written...
Pentastic chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This was good and I enjoyed it though you were right; you did overuse the comma!
Santoryuu3 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
That is so adorable!
Like you said, you do over-use commas a bit. At least you're aware of it, right? :)
I think Zoro's explanation of his history might be a bit too blunt. His past is the thing that keeps him going. To surpass Mihawk to become the world's greatest swordsman. It should probably be a deep, heartfelt sort of sentiment (like he gave in Water 7 to the crew about letting Usopp rejoin the crew.) As long as it remains within Zoro's vocabulary. XD
Also, when speaking a number, it should be spelled out. "... our two thousand and first battle..." if it's not in quotations and it's above 10, then it can go in number form. (at least, that's the way I was taught.)
ZoRobin forever! I have a ZoRobin one-shot as well of you'd like to read it.

Santoryuu3
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
CUTE!
justareader07 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I don't remember this, what did zoro do or did you just add that part in to make the story work? could you tell me
RoZo4ever chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I love your stories Ive read all of them this one is super good but to short :-b
Ascaisil chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
You don't like it? Why, I thought it was awesome! I like how they were in a situation that could actually happen in the course of their journey, and I think you did a good job with the dialogue. Was Zoro there for three years while he fought Kuina? For some reason I thought it was only one.
Anazarel chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I love it. By the way, I like when you cut it. i think it is the right timing.
101039103 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Nice one-shot. Not really alot to say. It was short and sweet.
mstery chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
that was brill well done and i think it was good how they just talked like that * 5 stars
Slipmaskin chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Liked it! :) I'm even more impressed with you now knowing you're only 14 years old! Astonishing!

I like the way you don't go all out with Zoro and Robin. This is what that pairing needs, a stable ground to stand on and then slowly build their realationship. Instead of just jumping on eachother and go all physical contact in just one go.

(Y)
Ripedeath chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
The end was pretty chessy but I liked it all in all.
ayanamiyuy chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
“Robin!” Zoro called out after her, faster than intended. “If it dulls... I'll just sharpen it again.” - I really like this line. Nice ending! Good Job _