Reviews for What?
robin-alison chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
aw poor emmett i feel a little ad but this is WAY to funny! hahahaha!
roon0 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
very fuuny thanks
Sinvisigoth chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Jesus that was funny. I really shouldn't have read it in work, though; I'm now sitting here shaking and giggling and trying so, so hard not to look like I just turned into the village idiot.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
lmao! that is the funniest thing i've ever read! I love the way your mind works! Poor Emmett... he's never going to live this one down! cant wait to see what rose does when she finds out... and I can only imagine how that talk between Carlisle and Emmett goes!
meowkittehmeow chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
haha! This is amazing. My BFF and I have a running joke: how awkward would it be for all of the Cullen's to know you're on your period. Now I know: not that awkward until Emmett buys you gifts.
TheRealJacobImprint chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Hehe, thank you for brightening my day with a good ol' giggle :)

I love Emmett!

I even met Kellan in May and I'm gonna see him again on the 26th October! Yay me!

x
beautifulmess2005 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
HILARIOUS! Wow, I totally love this short story lol. I love Emmett's POV. lol. funny stuff.
mrsroland chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
This was the FUNNIEST story I have ever read! i love it! lol
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
It was funny at the beginning, but not near the end. And why was the line "It gave me nightmares and I don’t even sleep" in there? They don't sleep so why mention it?
RaspberryBlood chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Omg, you are master!That was soo funny(: Emmett's hilarious and you're brilliant! The nightmare part cracked me up.:D I loved this and added it to my favorite stories(: I'll hope you'll write more funny stuff like this!(:
shelbron chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
That was hysterical, I loved it. I'm also a little ashamed to admit I have pondered the issue of the smell around the vampires lol!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2