Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: SOLDIER of Konoha
Skyliena Silverflare261821 chapter 20 . 5/16
I love this story
joshua.aquino0106 chapter 2 . 4/23
Very nice fanfic. I want to ask: why use Thundara instead of Thundaga?
Zero Arashi Uchiha chapter 12 . 2/1
XDDD Best Omake ever! and kushina is beating the hell out of Jiraiya! I love this story!
Zero Arashi Uchiha chapter 10 . 2/1
Your omakes are the best and funny as hell
guest chapter 1 . 1/18
The best way I can describe this version of naruto is what if Ares and Athena had a child and naruto was that child.
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 11/6/2016
Not really liking this chapter, I mean how is naruto supposed to work in secret from the shadows if he goes and REVEALS himself to not only EVERY gennin of the leaf, but EVERY gennin of EVERY COUNTRY! He's not even a NINJA of the leaf for crying out loud, he needs to keep a LOWER profile!
guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Even if naruto started out as a freelance mercenary he was still born in konoha into the uzumaki and namikaze clan before being taken away and returning so he's entitled to the cra. Some people reading the story forget that kushina was among the last of the uzumaki clan but in cannon couldn't take the cra because one she already loved minato two there would be even more risks of kurama getting out and three unlike sasgays fangirls I don't think she would allow herself to be used like a baby factory.
guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Great story don't understand why some people don't like it. My favorite part was naruto stopping sasgay from stealing hinata from him.
guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
My favorite out of all your stories especially with allthe women naruto attracts, his inner conflicts, the ass beating he gave the raikage and cloud for their stupidity, putting sasgay,danzo, and the councils in their places multiple times before killing danzo and sasgay while tsunade took care of the councils. My favorite part was when naruto stopped sasgay and the councils from stealing hinata from him,putting sasgay in a coma with his rage alone scaring the shit out of the councils and finding his humanity.
Tenma Sosei chapter 20 . 10/15/2016
Awesome story, my only dislike throughout the story was CloudxTifa, as I am a NarutoxTifa fan. But other than that it qas pretty badass.
Ultralurker chapter 2 . 9/23/2016
Something I want to bring up before I forget; so far, you have a habit of using the wrong words. Such as "there" instead of "their" when talking about a group of people. "There" refers to a location. There is also "past" instead of "passed," when a character passed away. Then there is "then" versus "than." When comparing something, "than" should be used. "X is stronger than Y," instead of "X is stronger then Y."

I know this fic was written a long time ago, but I just wanted to bring that up.
ArkadDevin00 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Hh
Cloud Narukami chapter 9 . 6/14/2016
Why bring Cloud and Tifa into this? Was not needed in anyway
flamelegendvargas chapter 18 . 6/13/2016
"I am not the hero that Midgar wants... But I am the hero Midgar deserves!"

"Genesis get down from there... Lazard's getting annoyed."

"FUCK YOU ANGEAL!"
Sajuukiri chapter 20 . 5/16/2016
Lol when i was reading about Konan's giving birth. I doubt that my prediction are correct about Konan naming her children after her former love ones Nagato and Yahiko, i guess i wass wrong.