Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: SOLDIER of Konoha
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 20 . 7/23
huh, okay maybe I have read this before, because the last couple chapters were VERY familiar to me. probably read this a few years back, but only the once. hence why I didn't remember. still, despite that I enjoyed the fic a fair bit. definitely one of you better ones... my only real complaint is some of the info you had at the beginning of the fic being highly inaccurate. sephiroth was never the commander of SOLDIER, Lazard was. Sephiroth was a first class SOLDIER and the hero of Wutai... despite the fact that zack was actually the one to end things during the war. anyways, other then those few discrepencies, the fic was VERY well done...

I do have a question for you though, its not overly connected to this fic, more of a personal inquiry. how familiar are you with the Witchblade series? not the TV show, anime or Manga, but original comics by Top Cow? and this part I would like a reply to if at all possible.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 6 . 7/22
okay, I know the fic is complete... but I cant help but wondering. EXACTLY HOW MANY GIRLS IS HE GOING TO END UP WITH? seriously, almost every girl his age, and many of the older ones, are going absolutely gaga over him. now im not expecting you to respond to this review, this is mainly being posted for the purpose of allowing me to vent. also I cant help but wonder if any other characters from FF7 are going to make an appearance? again you don't need to reply, im reading this particular fic for the first time, so I still have no idea as to whats going on in the later chapters.
if it was me Naruto move to why was his mom home couny if the whopir with his 4 wifes too and his family too live in
Jerico516 chapter 1 . 7/16
Great story I just hope you will continue it
syndorias cinders chapter 2 . 6/4
n
PokemonGuy151 chapter 20 . 2/18
I like the whole Naruto FFVII crossover idea. You executed it nicely as well.
ScbaStv chapter 20 . 10/19/2014
Definitely one of the better Naruto/Final Fantasy stories I've read (admittedly I haven't ready many...but still). Not to mention the shear number of girls you had gunnin for a piece of Naruto. Definitely not an easy feat to juggle all those characters I'd imagine.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Why harem?!
god of all chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
yindragonkiba chapter 20 . 8/28/2014
Love It my friend
SageNaruto3881 chapter 20 . 3/15/2014
to all those reading this sopa is back help us by showing your support at the stop sopa 2014 gather as much support before it's to late we have into the 19th
WRoosterdf chapter 20 . 3/5/2014
That was a long fic, almost double the usual lenght.
Unnecessary really. 20 chapters. 20 loooong chapters. The actual meat was around 3-4 chapters, the rest was pretty much potatoes.
edboy4926 chapter 20 . 2/10/2014
Awesome story
NotSoSlimSh4dy chapter 20 . 1/17/2014
loved this. its was really good.
heavydestro chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
I like the concept of naruto helping haku and vise versa idk if I missed it but what is naruto's outfit?