Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: SOLDIER of Konoha
Tenma Sosei chapter 20 . 10/15
Awesome story, my only dislike throughout the story was CloudxTifa, as I am a NarutoxTifa fan. But other than that it qas pretty badass.
Ultralurker chapter 2 . 9/23
Something I want to bring up before I forget; so far, you have a habit of using the wrong words. Such as "there" instead of "their" when talking about a group of people. "There" refers to a location. There is also "past" instead of "passed," when a character passed away. Then there is "then" versus "than." When comparing something, "than" should be used. "X is stronger than Y," instead of "X is stronger then Y."

I know this fic was written a long time ago, but I just wanted to bring that up.
Tatsumaki Nagachika chapter 1 . 8/29
Cloud Narukami chapter 9 . 6/14
Why bring Cloud and Tifa into this? Was not needed in anyway
flamelegendvargas chapter 18 . 6/13
"I am not the hero that Midgar wants... But I am the hero Midgar deserves!"

"Genesis get down from there... Lazard's getting annoyed."

Sajuukiri chapter 20 . 5/16
Lol when i was reading about Konan's giving birth. I doubt that my prediction are correct about Konan naming her children after her former love ones Nagato and Yahiko, i guess i wass wrong.
Marethyu the Angelic Horseman chapter 5 . 4/7
Did Gamabunta just die?
Squarekiddo chapter 8 . 3/10
Nevermind, theres not point reading this story with logic in mind, things simply makes no sense, seriously.

So I have decided to read this like a Crack Fic, that way I can enjoy it.
Squarekiddo chapter 7 . 3/10
Why save that blood? destroy it would make it 100% guarded.

Why wouldnt she investigate Danzou anyway?

Why would you show Kyuubi for Itachi? made no sense that he was in a genjutsu cast on Naruto.

Alot of your things dosnt have any legs to stand on, merely forced drama. its annoying because you could have easily avoid that if you wanted to.
Squarekiddo chapter 3 . 3/10
Not that I really care, but dont people find it odd that almost every story with NarutoX(more then one woman) Have Women creaming their panties at the sight of power? Like their all some kind of power starved puppy.
Pretty demeaning really. Not that I really care either way. If I did Id pick something with a Romance tag afterall.
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 3/10
The emotional development makes absolutely no sense. Maybe cause I know more about it then you, I dont know, I merely have the degrees in it.
Bottom Line, maybe some research before hand?
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 3/10
While I understand why you ignored it, it still needs to be addressed. The Hokage is not the highest 'mana' on that planet, its Naruto, and even if we do not count Jinchuurikis, because they basicly borrow alot of their 'mana' it would be someone like Kisame, if not Kisame himself.
LittleWesties9 chapter 1 . 3/8
Will Zack, Cloud, Sephiroth or any other character make an appearance in the 'Naruto' world? I love those characters and if they aren't there... also!cPlease tell me this isn't going to be a harem... Urgh
Rebmul chapter 5 . 2/24
you sir make me love these fics I always look forward to omakes
eXceZz chapter 9 . 2/4
Why the hell can the CRA used with him? You wrote yourself that he is more of a Mercenary thanks to the Contract he has/had with the Sandaime. Therefore he is not an actual part of the Village. To make a Clan he has to be part of the Village and your Naruto does not seem to me like he would do that.