Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: SOLDIER of Konoha
PokemonGuy151 chapter 20 . 2/18
I like the whole Naruto FFVII crossover idea. You executed it nicely as well.
ScbaStv chapter 20 . 10/19/2014
Definitely one of the better Naruto/Final Fantasy stories I've read (admittedly I haven't ready many...but still). Not to mention the shear number of girls you had gunnin for a piece of Naruto. Definitely not an easy feat to juggle all those characters I'd imagine.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Why harem?!
god of all chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
yindragonkiba chapter 20 . 8/28/2014
Love It my friend
SageNaruto3881 chapter 20 . 3/15/2014
to all those reading this sopa is back help us by showing your support at the stop sopa 2014 gather as much support before it's to late we have into the 19th
WRoosterdf chapter 20 . 3/5/2014
That was a long fic, almost double the usual lenght.
Unnecessary really. 20 chapters. 20 loooong chapters. The actual meat was around 3-4 chapters, the rest was pretty much potatoes.
edboy4926 chapter 20 . 2/10/2014
Awesome story
NotSoSlimSh4dy chapter 20 . 1/17/2014
loved this. its was really good.
heavydestro chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
I like the concept of naruto helping haku and vise versa idk if I missed it but what is naruto's outfit?
Lebensender chapter 20 . 11/26/2013
That was a great story. Although the last few chapters felt rushed. Also there wasn't as much focus as I would've liked to see with Naruto and his family especially with them being his driving force for defeating Genesis. It felt like a big build up just to skip to a mediocre climax. Overall I enjoyed reading it though.
Zeran X chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
Still waiting for a lemon anyway onward and upward.
Zomvee chapter 20 . 11/8/2013
What you did with Hoshigaki Kisame was by far the funniest thing up until the 'I cut you fucking nuts off for this with [the] sharp edge of paper." Anywho that's not the last thing I wanted to say about HK, a woman who has a fetish of men with pointy teeth and fav color is blue, you can't top that at all and it also proves that there's someone for everyone, through I don't 100% believe that buy I could be wrong so keep up the good work with your fanfics and see later dude.
Zomvee chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
Oh man I do hope you have Tsunade and Naruto get it on in this story cause there are very few fanfics that i've found interesting enough to read that had her in the harem.
Zomvee chapter 12 . 11/8/2013
That last Omake was awesome dude.