Reviews for Trysts With Quidam
pianomouse chapter 7 . 8/27
This leaves me with a smile, thank you.
starseeker89 chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
SHIP! Pretty much an entire Fleet!
Rhyannath chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
Great but the ending was short and rushed. All that angst and it concluded this fast? With nothing more to stay about their new relationship? I feel disappointed.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
terrible ending, it doesnt seem like SSHG story at all.
Ivvory Shadows chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
Beautiful.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
I loved this story, apart from the Epilogue. I don't know how I feel about it. I mean, they get together in the end (which I like) but after so much time? And after Hermione had been married to Ron AND had his children? I really don't like that part.
LaurenSeverus chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
One of my all time favorites! A realistic ending which made me love it even more and you stuck to Hermione getting married to Ron and having Hugo and Rose. Truley great! *pats on the back* Well Done :D
Ponine12 chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
I enjoy this every time I read it, thank you for writing suc ha great story and most of all for their happy ending :)
cbrendible chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
I like it. It was almost cannon but with "what-ifs" attatched to it.
irritated reader chapter 7 . 10/26/2010
This was beautiful. I laughed the whole time I read. I knew who it was, but you kept me second guessing myself. Thanks for posting!

Christy
TheLions'PaleProtector chapter 7 . 10/17/2010
awesome story! i can't beleive this hasn't got more reviews. i hate when that happens? i worked pretty hard on mine too and barely got any *sigh* lol. i loved the idea of this, and you're a good write, its just sad it took them so long to get together. it would've been funny if they were having an affair right out from under ron's nose too
RedsAttic chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
EXCELLENT!

Would love to see this story line continued...
Very Small Prophet chapter 7 . 4/4/2010
Not a bad story, except for the Epilogue. They go through all this fol-de-rol, have incredibly hot sex, confess their true and fervent love for each other...

...and she marries Ron?

Sorry, it doesn't fly. If you wanted the story to be Official Epilogue-Compliant, then all the fol-de-rol, hot sex, and confessions of love had to come AFTER she has married Ron, had Rose and Hugo, then started to have her marriage to Ron break down.

Other readers may disagree, as is their right, but for me, your Epilogue makes the story nonsense, both in rational terms and emotionally. Up until then the premise was an interesting one, and not badly handled. It just veered off the tracks at the end.

My opinion alone, as always. No personal criticism is implied.
Very Small Prophet chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
When Sev is in a hurry to capture his doppelganger, why does he bother running? All he has to do is lift off. We know his flying range at minimum includes anything within Hogwarts grounds.

I know, you're ignoring the flying for excellent reasons of plot, but I just love having Sev fly, especially when he does it as if it were as casual and ordinary for him as walking.
Wannabee-Righter chapter 7 . 3/3/2010