Reviews for Supplemental Rules and Regulations
psitomer chapter 8 . 5/5
That part about Edward defending Riza...SO CUTE. And ROY MUSTANG! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MAKE THE WOMAN YOU LOVE CRY?!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 23 . 4/24
Still laughing at all the jokes with Hawkeye in them. Also liked the Harbinger of Chaos. Last two were also funny.

Please write more!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 22 . 4/24
LOL for Edward and reports again, but especially for Hawkeye writing a book on all the nonsense happening.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 16 . 4/21
Love the first two repeats or connected to earlier jokes. Like Alphonse revealing how much he knew about sex
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 15 . 4/19
Like how it is important to keep both Ed, Al, Roy, and Maes occupied at all time. Betting pools still funny
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 14 . 4/19
LOL for the guy in a suit of armour being the expert on sex!
Fallman DID have good reason to disobey that order regarding Ed
Always blame the sheep!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 12 . 4/19
Enemies of the state do not care about your social calendar LOL
Surprising how good all the ones about Ed giving reports to Mustang are
FEAR THE HAWKEYE!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 10 . 4/19
The button about running if you see a state alchemist running is very good
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 11 . 4/19
The classic fear of Hawkeye and the Hughes family continues to entertain! Really liked the idea how the men were *afraid* of seeing Hawkeye scantily clad!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 4/16
The ones with Elysia Hughes and Hawkeye were the best, thank you!
canikostar99 chapter 23 . 2/2
*Stifles laughter behind cheshire grin* Best comedy story ever. (I enjoy slapstick, so the more people who get hurt for stupid reasons without dying the better.)
Nightmare Troubadour chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
I am now imagining someone attempting to use Alphonse as a "convenient hiding place." Needless to say, I am once again rolling on the ground with laughter.
Nightmare Troubadour chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
*laughs hysterically*
Aw man... the crank calls were hilarious, the Lookalike Contest has me wondering how Alphonse even managed to score 1st place, and Roy Mustang's "sleeping superior" rule? Pure Gold! You've earned yourself a Favorite, mate!
Rosario545675 chapter 23 . 11/25/2014
Really, really funny. : )
BringOnTheDrunkAlbino's chapter 23 . 10/15/2014
Loved it! I had many, many laughs.