Reviews for Not What I Had Planned
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
This was so good! Please continue!
Zeth Dankera chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I'm happy that someone wrote that scene! (adn taht i found it) and well done on the angstiness, btw.
OhJay chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Really good, I wanna see more from you *goes to profile*
luvu chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Good job, it totally fits the character, I wonder if Hoshino would actually put it this way
exorcist yoko chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Aw! I feel so bad for the 14th and Allen! so god. :3!
Keesha chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I simply adore your take on the circumstances surrounding how the Fourteenth gave Allen his memories. This story is one of my new favorites. And yes, I realize that I have an obsession.
mysticwolf1896 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
poor little allen, he gets the crappy end of every deal. gets stuck with the musician's memories, loses mana, is tormented by cross. and yet he still turns out so nice. weird. anyway, great job on this chapter. i enjoyed it.
14th Noah chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This story is great! I absolutely adore the way that you portray the Musician and I can't wait to read the next story featuring him. hint, hint.
14th Noah chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Kame-tan chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Wow...how cruel. Allen sure was dealt a bad hand; good thing he's good with cards.

Kame
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
'Kay, intersting.
PeanutAngel chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I'm glad you have a thing for DGM one-shots. I never really thought of how the 14th implanted his memories, and I like your 'thoughts' on it. I doubt that the Musician really actually did plan it that way. 'Not what I had planned...' Brillance, as always.

Keep doing what ya love!

-PeanutAngel
WhimsicalHeart chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
WAH! I love this! It's so good. I adore how you portrayed the fourteenth. This is so beautifully written :)