Reviews for The Proper Care and Feeding of Zombies
AC chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
I actually appreciate this,because while I don't ship this,and I still don't,it's very well written.I'm very glad that I gave it a ,It gave me a few ships I want to try out.
Keep writing awesome stories!
Writtenaspr chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
Thank you , thank you for a marvellous flight into fiction. Do Keep writing ,please.
Been following this unfinished on Ashwinder for four months, hoping, then
sought the titel here...
Hurrah ! found, under a different author..
But what a glorious, tender ending. Thank you
Amor Vincit Omnia- the right kind of Amor
What would Mr. Alan Rickman, the Celtic Londoner, think of all of this creative fandom ?
Probably laugh quietly. : "As long as they also read Shakespeare and Beckett."
Quantumphysica chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
Awww, love for the zombies!
This is the very first HP-and-zombies story I ever read, and I loved it!
For some reason it didn't surprise me at all that Amos Diggory was the culprit; he always struck me as a potential sociopath xD
And awww again for Hermione and Severus, they're adorable ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I haven't reviewed any stories for a very long time. I had to leave one for this story though. I really, really enjoyed it. I was on tenterhooks towards the end and, I confess, I totally peeked. Otherwise I would have bitten my nails to a bloody mess. The story was so well written and I found the humor and dialogue to be witty rather than forced as so many other fics tend to feel. I had NO idea what to expect when I stumbled upon this story and it is definitely different - in a wonderful way. Thank you for taking the time to write it!
Seyfert chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
Lovely story! I wonder why it doesn't have at least twice as many reviews. I loved your portrayal of Snape in particular.
Origo Mali chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
I need to tell you that I think I love you. This story was great, and I am happy to say I cried (how often can you say that?). Very moving and honestly, it has Zombies, how can it be bad? So thank you for writing this amazing fic.
Coriacea chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
I was going to have to hate you if you made Snape dead again, but since you didn't, I think I rather adore you instead. I love the play of light hearted humor mixed in with the tinges of darkness. It really set a rather unique stage that I have come to the conclusion that all zombie stories are better off with that sort of tone. Hermione's helter-skelter attitude about her own self (i.e., fashion choices, etc) reminded me of myself in so many ways ha ha. She definitely improved in character, in my humble opinion. My only complaint with the story is that several transitions between scenes are not clearly defined at all. I had to read some a few times before I understood what happened. Other than that, I postively love what you have done (especially making Draco homosexual and having Harry experiment-I was a-twitter with glee when I stumbled upon that.). Original, humorous, and positively delightful. Well done, chere!
Masho chapter 10 . 2/16/2011
I don't think I can adequately describe how content and happy reading this made me feel.

You really rock.
Masho chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
I just finished chapter nine. The ending was good.
Masho chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
Well, if she wants Snape to be alive, and a couple of people prefer to half-kill themselves than to live:

Ressurect them all, them immediately euthanise the ones who preferred dying in the first place. Seriously, if the zombies have souls, half-killing them is full on murder. Why can't they all just want to live! :'((((

gawd this is the saddest, most intense, (awesomest!) fic I've read in a long time.
Masho chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
Yuck, and amazing!
Clever Lass chapter 10 . 2/11/2011
Delightful. Loved the situation with H. living with Harry and Ron, and Ron's dogginess added a nice touch. I think he'd make a lovely Irish Setter, personally. Improve him a great deal.

I liked the good mix of macabre, horrifying, and laugh-out-loud humor you put into this story. I read it once before but couldn't remember the title, and was very happy to find it again.
dazedme chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
Wow! I loved your story, i've just read all of it it's amizing, a total roller coster of emotions.

You got me wondering if it was a bad thing that i wanted hermione to make out with a corpose!

thanks for sharing!
Heksie chapter 10 . 1/11/2011
I really like this story. The plot was gripping and I really enjoyed the character interaction. Keep up the good work :)
Arciere chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
AHHH! I wanted more! We finally get some sexy Severus/Hermione time, and I'm cut short?

Well, at any rate, I was completely enthralled with your story. Your writing is smart and witty and so wonderful to read. I enjoyed everything this story had to offer, from the suspense, to the realism, to the relationships between your selected characters. It was an amazing read, and I'm so happy that I stumbled upon it today.

-Arciere