Reviews for Jui
Loved it.
tweetymug chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
lovely lemon
Loki x Melinda chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Gin and Stark are perverts... EEEWWWW! I'd kick the s**t out of both them if they did that again. Give some privacey!
EmpressHimiko chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
please write more
marinav92 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
loved it :3 great work x3!
Tavaselda chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
You spelled Nnoitra wrong...

Good story otherwise.
GeneralCuster chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I loved it. Really original. The literal way she returns his heart is such an awesome idea. Great writing.
Akatsuki-Girl25 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Ellie-ellie chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
this was fantastic :)
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I came looking for UlquiHime fics because of that picture! So I saw yours and had a mild screaming fit XD It waw lovely. Giving him a heart is original. I wasn't expecting that. To de-hollow a hollow.
Me chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
It's so hard to find well written Ulquihime fics, so I thank you for this wonderful piece :D
Nikkione chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This was a great story, just loved it!
LC Rose chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Wonder, you are a wonder! I loved, loved, loved, loved this! Of course, you know how I feel about my green eyed hollow. I still say my most favorite part of it is the very last paragraph. Every time I read it, it sends shivers of pleasure up and down my spine. You need to write more like these, woman! LC craves good Bleach fanfic with her favorite characters and they are SO hard to find.

LC
Merciless Ruby chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Nice story. Arrancas use 'Sonido' not shunpo. But the one shot was great and I saw the pic.

Job well done )
Doitsu's Storyteller chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
am both insulted and disgusted at the lack of reviews for this wonderful one-shot. No as a matter a fact I am angry beyoned words and whoever flames this story (which I doubt) will get it from me! Congratulations for writing this up and bless you for keeping ol' Ulqui in characater and something inside of me believe that he does like it when Orihime uses her powers.

I always saw Ulquiorra as a depressing and cold arrancar who cared for nobody but himself and in an instant I grew to dislike him, but when I read other people's fanfics I was suprised at the lack of respect for Ulquiorra. They made him look like he was a pervert or a rapist who bothers Orihime everyday. Despite his strange behavior Ulquiorra still has a code of honor and I am positive that he would never do something so...vile.

Orihime didn't panick or cry when he came around. She just resolved to help give him a heart, even if it was for an hour or so.

Thank you so much for respecting the characters and thank you for not putting anything angsty. I give this story a 100% and I hope that you write a crack couple paring like...GgioxOrihime or FindorxOrihime! Your writing mystifies me and I am very proud of you!

Keep up the good work and don't give up!

Bye!