Reviews for Chance Meeting at The Ink Pot
bedazzledmusic chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Wow! Thanks for this! Wouldn't have known you were not a native speaker. Is your Husband a native speaker then? Coz this rocks!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/20/2016
I remember reading this story and I liked it very much !

The Crimson Mage.
Magos186 chapter 17 . 1/26/2016
this is the first of your stories i've read on this account and it was excellent, as always. Love the idea of sending all the baddies to mars. it was brilliant.
Sweet Singer chapter 17 . 1/15/2016
A great finish to a great story, and now I understand about sirius' name. I like the way you sent them to another country and a different school, although they returned to Hogwarts in the end. Very, very cool!
Sweet Singer chapter 5 . 1/15/2016
I like this story very much but it did surprise me the name that Harry now has in your story, I never thought Severus would name his son after his schoolboy nemisis.
katmom chapter 17 . 1/1/2016
Thank you for sharing your twist on canon with us. It was a wonderful read!

Happy New Year!

Kathie
hisnhers chapter 17 . 12/5/2015
Great story.

-his
hisnhers chapter 5 . 12/5/2015
I truly enjoy your fics. They are fun to read. I love child!Harry fics.

Don't apololgize about your English, it's better than many who grow up in America and graduate from our colleges!

-his
Visitkarte chapter 17 . 8/12/2015
Lol, way to go, send all the Death Eaters on Mars! In 200 plus years, there might be some intelligent decent population there...
Saissa chapter 17 . 7/28/2015
A wonderful story. Absolutely wonderful!
Saissa chapter 16 . 7/28/2015
For those who want to know what Minerva may look like at a younger age - Google the name - Maggie Smith, actress - and look at the images. She was quite gorgeous in the 1950s and 60s! (She was born in 1934 - which makes her now 81 - and just a few years older than MY parents).
Saissa chapter 11 . 7/28/2015
Your A/N said you spent a lot of years in Japan. Does this mean you are actually not Japanese? I thought you were Japanese when I saw these lovely sections breaks that you use. I only wish I knew what they said...

Your English really is very good and your DH is a very good Beta.
Saissa chapter 10 . 7/28/2015
It's not a good idea to go swimming immediately after eating. It has been a part of western (British and possiby American) culture to always wait half an hour after one has finished eating before going swimming... Something about not getting cramps which can lead to drowning.

I dont know how scientific this is, so it may only be anecdotal, but its been around for at least 50 years (when I was a child) and maybe more. Just thought you might want to know FYI.
Saissa chapter 7 . 7/28/2015
Yep, I knew that sooner or later, old Nosy Dumbles Stumbles was going to screw things up!
Saissa chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
And there he goes again - damn NOSY old bastard - always has to poke his nose into what is NONE of his business!

Keep writing. I LOVE dumbles bashing stories!