Reviews for Chance Meeting at The Ink Pot
Saissa chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
I assume that golem (clone?) of Harry has been hit by the car and probably dies. I wonder if Dursley ran over the golem/clone?
Saissa chapter 4 . 7/28/2015
Yes Severus, Minerva is right. You and Harry need to LEAVE Hogwarts. Who cares what old Dumbles wants or demands. Harry's health is far important that old Dumbles "greater good"
Saissa chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
Yep that's Dumbles for you - totally stupid interfering old bastard!

Good chapter. GO Severus!
Saissa chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
Darn it - Nosy Albus - GO AWAY! LOL
Saissa chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
I recognise the Japanese. Your english is very good!

Great first chapter. I cant wait to see what happens next. I love SS/HP father/son stories!
Danny for Jesus chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
I Hate Child Abuse as well Please Severus save Harry fromm his Relatives before It's too late
LadyVukavo chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
I really have enjoyed the story so far, thanks for the entertainment. My only negative comment is a question of wouldn't Snape go into teacher mode to teach Harry how to spell properly? I'm not complaining or saying it should change just wondering.
acetwolf94 chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
Nice!
Calmzone1 chapter 17 . 11/16/2014
well done :)
hpfanscs chapter 17 . 11/14/2014
I enjoyed your story. The aliens on Mars will still have a ways to go to grow their own food, since conjured food doesn't really work. But they did have enough time to put their "mark" on the planet. Good work.
missgsmith51 chapter 17 . 10/26/2014
Very nice read!

LOL! I think sending Voldemort and the Death Eaters to Mars was the perfect solution! Now, if only they will stay there permanently! I realize it might be boring with no one to torture or kill, but perhaps they can wipe out each other!

I wonder how many eyebrows Minerva and Severus raised when they returned to Scotland. (I can just hear Molly and her Howlers!) It does sound, though, like the new Hogwarts will be a smaller, more family-like school than before, with its connection to Japan's school and a much closer relationship between the students and professors.

FYI ... If you like elements of Japan in your stories, you might read "893" by Yanagi-wa. It presents a VERY different Japanese-raised Harry.
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
So McGonagall is young and sexy now, eh? Earlier in the story - before they left for Japan - didn't Severus kind of off-handedly wish that she were younger? Well, he got his wish!
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
Yeay! Neville, Hermione, and Fawkes have arrived! This should bring even more excitement into their already stirred-up lives. I wonder if they were able to save Justin and his family, and what about the Creeveys?

I wonder if Gran will eventually come with Frank and Alice. Perhaps the new laser healing procedures could help them.
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
Perhaps the Japanese wizards have a way to remove the Horcrux from Harry's head and the Dark Mark from Severus's arm. I hope so.

I have to figure Dumbledore will use the Tri-Wiz tournament, whenever it occurs, to force Harry/Sirius to return to Hogwarts. However, since there would be no way (that I can think of, anyway) to have any paper with Harry's signature on it - which is probably how fake Moody managed to enter him - this might be somewhat more difficult to accomplish.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
This is really a cute story. Most of the ones I've read recently seem to have been very dark, with the kids in their final years at Hogwarts. It's nice to read a more upbeat story (despite the early scenes of abuse) for a change of pace.

It's both amusing and troubling to watch Dumbledore's obsession with Harry and his scramble to find him. If he'd been one-tenth as concerned about Harry's welfare when Poppy and Minerva approached him previously, things might have turned out differently. I wonder if he even remembers his harsh words to the two witches to leave Harry alone and not interfere. I like it when those two rub his nose in his years of neglect of Harry. He deserves it ... multiplied by 100!

Harry must feel as if he has died and gone to heaven with a dad who loves him and so many people concerned about his welfare and treating him so tenderly.
734 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »