Reviews for Chance Meeting at The Ink Pot
Calmzone1 chapter 17 . 11/16/2014
well done :)
hpfanscs chapter 17 . 11/14/2014
I enjoyed your story. The aliens on Mars will still have a ways to go to grow their own food, since conjured food doesn't really work. But they did have enough time to put their "mark" on the planet. Good work.
missgsmith51 chapter 17 . 10/26/2014
Very nice read!

LOL! I think sending Voldemort and the Death Eaters to Mars was the perfect solution! Now, if only they will stay there permanently! I realize it might be boring with no one to torture or kill, but perhaps they can wipe out each other!

I wonder how many eyebrows Minerva and Severus raised when they returned to Scotland. (I can just hear Molly and her Howlers!) It does sound, though, like the new Hogwarts will be a smaller, more family-like school than before, with its connection to Japan's school and a much closer relationship between the students and professors.

FYI ... If you like elements of Japan in your stories, you might read "893" by Yanagi-wa. It presents a VERY different Japanese-raised Harry.
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
So McGonagall is young and sexy now, eh? Earlier in the story - before they left for Japan - didn't Severus kind of off-handedly wish that she were younger? Well, he got his wish!
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
Yeay! Neville, Hermione, and Fawkes have arrived! This should bring even more excitement into their already stirred-up lives. I wonder if they were able to save Justin and his family, and what about the Creeveys?

I wonder if Gran will eventually come with Frank and Alice. Perhaps the new laser healing procedures could help them.
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
Perhaps the Japanese wizards have a way to remove the Horcrux from Harry's head and the Dark Mark from Severus's arm. I hope so.

I have to figure Dumbledore will use the Tri-Wiz tournament, whenever it occurs, to force Harry/Sirius to return to Hogwarts. However, since there would be no way (that I can think of, anyway) to have any paper with Harry's signature on it - which is probably how fake Moody managed to enter him - this might be somewhat more difficult to accomplish.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
This is really a cute story. Most of the ones I've read recently seem to have been very dark, with the kids in their final years at Hogwarts. It's nice to read a more upbeat story (despite the early scenes of abuse) for a change of pace.

It's both amusing and troubling to watch Dumbledore's obsession with Harry and his scramble to find him. If he'd been one-tenth as concerned about Harry's welfare when Poppy and Minerva approached him previously, things might have turned out differently. I wonder if he even remembers his harsh words to the two witches to leave Harry alone and not interfere. I like it when those two rub his nose in his years of neglect of Harry. He deserves it ... multiplied by 100!

Harry must feel as if he has died and gone to heaven with a dad who loves him and so many people concerned about his welfare and treating him so tenderly.
Jimbocous chapter 17 . 10/6/2014
Good grins, nicely written. Thanks!
Medusa's Basilisk chapter 17 . 9/29/2014
I loved how you dealt with the Death Eaters! Just send them all to Mars! We should do that to the terrorists in this time! Excellent story.
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
For the this took a wierd akward turn that can't quite put my finger on
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
I think the kid is adorable but naming him didnt seem realistic sirius was the name of snapes childhood bully why would he choose that name
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
A lovely start it shows how powerful one book could be
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
I like how the teachers are all teaming up to help poor Harry and how cute and innocent Harry is!
Alethea27 chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
i would report Dumblebum to the Ministry for complicity in the abuse of a magical child by his Muggle relations were I Severus, Minerva or Poppy. Let's see if the old fart can worm his way out of that one.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
I know I'm probably wrong, but why do I get the feeling Dumbles is evil.
726 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »