Reviews for Chance Meeting at The Ink Pot
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
I like how the teachers are all teaming up to help poor Harry and how cute and innocent Harry is!
Alethea27 chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
i would report Dumblebum to the Ministry for complicity in the abuse of a magical child by his Muggle relations were I Severus, Minerva or Poppy. Let's see if the old fart can worm his way out of that one.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
I know I'm probably wrong, but why do I get the feeling Dumbles is evil.
vera mcclure chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
Hey, terrific! Since Headmaster Dumbledore thinks the Severus-created doppelganger harry is Harry, our real Harry (err, Sirius) will be left alone by Voldemort, his deatheaters and suchlike and Severus will be too.
misuky7 chapter 17 . 5/29/2014
This story was too cute. I adored how it took place in Japan. :3
Selsynn chapter 17 . 2/19/2014
Hello !
Seems in fact that I never read this fanfiction (but i thought I had already read all your complete fanfics'). And it is just what i need to read this week.
Sweet and original. I don't know the japanese culture, so i like very much discover new original way to present the magic in the HP universe.
I like very much that it is the coordination of Neville and Harry/Sirius that ride UK of death eaters. Like they were the two boys the prophecy suspect. And, there are no information if this prophecy is real or not.

(Sorry for my poor english)
Noble Korhedron chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Is it wrong that I want to kill the Dursleys right now?!
Noble Korhedron chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
I WANT TO KILL THE OLD FART RIGHT NOW! Am I evil...?
city bookworm chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
Your story was so good that I read untill almost morning. I like how you added so much to the usual plots. The idea of wizarding schools in other countries is interesting. Having classes in laser magic and Quidditch on Hippogrifs are among my favorite additions too.
hinata-haikyuu chapter 17 . 11/2/2013
Love it
Saint Snape chapter 17 . 10/24/2013
Too funny the Deatheaters were sent to Mars. Let's just hope a spaceship doesn't land there. Very original story and enjoyable read.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 17 . 9/9/2013
Lol very very cute! I'm pleased professor snape turned out o be cub a good guy. Thankful Harry got a happily ever after he deserved.
kat callan chapter 17 . 9/1/2013