Reviews for Chance Meeting at The Ink Pot
ramen-luver101 chapter 17 . 3/16/2013
nice ending
Your Worshipfulness chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
I am just wondering if you were perhaps on prescription painkillers when you wrote this? What does any of this have to do with Harry Potter? You have essentially created a new character, tacked on a lame backstory to justify him also being the main character from the book, paired him with a kindler, gentler Severus who lacks all the punch his real self packed, and then completely transplanted him from the familiar setting, which was barely keeping them anchored in reality (read: canon) as it was. Before this the story could have recovered; from here on it is doomed to failure.

Your Worshipfulness chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
As if people just go around randomly changing the first names of their children all the time! she thought, quietly wondering when the author had decided every adult in the magical world had the brain capacity of a mentally deficient chimpanzee.

Your Worshipfulness chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
"Thank God it doesn't seem to be all too urgent if Harry said that his uncle normally doesn't beat him."

What? At what point was it ever okay for Harry Potter, a 7 year old child, to be beaten by his enormous 40-something Uncle, even occasionally? How many beatings must there be in a year for it to exceed 'normal?' I firmly suggest a rewrite; you're making Minerva sound like an absolute idiot and Severus and Poppy aren't much better-as if abuse isn't abuse unless you've broken a limb or someone's sticking a penis where it doesn't belong.

This shows an astonishing lack of even a basic understanding of pretty much everything to do with education, child abuse, and common sense.

Your Worshipfulness chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
I find it very odd that Severus and the two witches are talking about the various and extremely serious abuse that Harry Potter is suffering, culiminating in being locked in a cupboard for three days (presumabley being fed very little during this time) and Minerva's reaction is "Oh, I hope they give him a present!" As if that isn't entirely beside the point; as if that isn't a completely ridiculous sentiment to express. Indeed, as if getting a present would somehow demonstrate familial love more than providing a person with the basics of survival. Where is the proper outrage due to an educator, a woman, and more importantly, a human being? I find this extremely out of character for all three of these people, but Minerva especially. She's a Gryffindor, notorious for being hot-headed and impulsive, she has a personal connection to Lily, she knows the part Harry played in the war, and she had a direct hand in placing Harry in his current situation. This whole thing makes no sense; especially the bit where I'm angrier over your poor characterizaton than Minerva is about child abuse in regards to the Boy Who Lived.

Narnia and Harry Potter 4 EVER chapter 17 . 2/24/2013
This is a fantastic story I love it :)
Angry Reviewer chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
DUMBLEDORE IS A SICK, STUPID BASTARD THAT NEEDS TO DIE IN A HOLE
JaylaCaine chapter 17 . 12/23/2012
So sweet.
SnitchCat chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
Kids don't go to Hogwarts until their 11. Why is Harry going when he's seven? Or is he just staying in his private quarters with Severus or something?
SnitchCat chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Oh, no! Will Dumbledore find out about the adoption?
SnitchCat chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Is Dumbledore evil? He seems to not care about Harry's state. I don't like him... Is this an evil dumby fic?
SnitchCat chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This is so touching... I love it!
Kyoubou chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I was listening to J-pop when I saw the line break to chapter one, I fell out of my chair laughing...
dollydelle chapter 1 . 11/21/2012