Reviews for Return to St Mystere
DeImmortelPotato chapter 7 . 4/9
Oh my goodness. I swear, it was a complete coincidence, but while reading this, I was listening to the "Professor Layton and the Curious Village" OST(Original Soundtrack) and the moment of Don Paolo's introduction in your story, that's RIGHT when his theme came on in the OST youtube video, and I just started cracking up. I was laughing really hard for a long time.
Ariza Luca chapter 9 . 3/24
Gah why cliffhanger please update! This is awesome
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
I REALLY like this story. PLEASE keep writing! I love the romance especially. I hope the mystery has a good ending.
Anounymous chapter 9 . 10/1/2011
Please keep writing this its a good story
True-InTha-Blue chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
hmmmm. This is actaully a very decent story. I'm surprised why it doesn't have more reviews. Make your chapters longer, add more insightful character view-points. And substance towards the plot.
bikiniwax chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Please, this story is beutiful. I have read it all before. Why won't you update!
nazo-nin chapter 9 . 5/5/2011
If you can find the inspiration again, I'd love to see you continue this. I especially want to see this plan of Luke's you left off hinting at!
switched-account chapter 9 . 1/14/2011
Please update! It's really good and I'm DYING to know what's going to happen next! :)

PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!

Love and music ,

apollosdaughter3927
birthday112295 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I'm terribly sorry to bother you, however, I've recently gotten addicted to Fanfiction, and I found your story. I absolutely love it! However, I noticed that you haven't updated it in a while, and I was wondering if you could finish it? Please?

Sincerely,

birthday112295
Hello me. Imanginary me chapter 9 . 11/15/2010
I LOVE this story. Can't wait for the next update!
birthday112295 chapter 9 . 9/6/2010
Oh PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE hurry and write another chapter! Usually I'm not into incomplete Fanfics, but this one is SOOOOOOOOO awesome!
Clydell Humphries chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
:( why haven't you updated? this was really good! if you want, you can give me a rough idea of what you want to happen and ill write the last few chapters for you! i wouldn't mind. plz?
migge5 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I love these stories plz finish it i would love to know the ending :)
wintersnow723 chapter 9 . 4/19/2010
please more!, I hope that you continue.

IT'S REALLY FANTASTIC!