Reviews for Dead Flies and Bits of Fluff
PrewalShadeX chapter 1 . 3/27
Awesome! Please update soon!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Siriusly?! You can't end it here! This could be a bloody good story! Please continue!

My deepest compliments on your story
animato22 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
FacelessxAuthor chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I really wish you would update this...:[ It's bloody brilliant: your writing is humorous and amazing, the plot is pretty new for a Go-Back-In-Time-After-Everything's-Gone-Wrong story, especially since you're having Neville go back with him.

Please, please, please update soon!

Faceless.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
this sounds like it's going to be a good story, i hope that harry and neville retain some memories
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
A great story. Very well written.
LightLessStar chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
If they can't remember what happens in the past...future, uh, future-past, god, whatever...Anyway if they can't remember, how can they change it? Good start though. Ja ne!
Xx Kiamii xX chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
That's awesome. I can't wait to see where this goes.
Ciroth chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Not bad start...
nikkila chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I love it! Its very unique for a time travel fic in that you have him returning at the end of fifth year, that already catches my attention! Cant wait for an update!
ladybug-doodlebug chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I am sorry, but would not allow me to review a second time. I am reduced to reviewing without logging in.

I read the two stories again and discovered that I was wrong in my original review. Except for it being Harry and Neville going back in time together, the stories are different.

I am sorry about any problems that I have caused you.

I really did enjoy your story and I liked seeing a different story where not just Harry goes back.
ladybug-doodlebug chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Hello

I started to read this story and it seems to be word for word of another story titled A Whole New World by Nia River.
serious.effort chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I like it, the title is a bit odd, but I'm sure there is a reason behind it. Thank you for writing and I look forward to reading more. :)
baceba chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
hi,

looks very promissing...but I'm bit greedy and would like longer chapters :-)
ChaosGriffin chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
little cliche, overall good. a nitpick tho, Volde made 6 horcruxes for 7 pieces of soul, Harry was the 7th Horcrux which made 8 pieces ruining the effect, there was no 8th horcrux.

Till next time