Reviews for A Simple I Do
please update, I really love this pairing 3
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 7/3
Cool story
Lancedark chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
ACC is part of my childhood days, even though the genre of the series is more on humor and magic, I still believe that Seravi and Dorothy has a much deeper relationship inspite of arguing on some trivial matters. I only remember a few episodes in anime and haven't see the complete manga chapters.

Hope you can portray more of their relationship!
apolakay54 chapter 3 . 7/19/2015
Pls do update soon seravi and dorothy rocks.
Jennygurl chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
im looking forward to the next chapter!
Jennygurl chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
please continue your story, I love reading about Doro-Sera :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
YOU KNOW I REALLY REALLY LOVE READING STORIES BETWEEN THESE TWO ODD COUPLES!
august gem chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
interesting I wonder how it will gothe storyflow is good keep it coming!
august gem chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
hey nice work! a little bit OOC but it's fine altogether. I like the idea of how the story started from Seravi waking up from a dream gave me an idea on my own story P continue writing!
DorothySeravy chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Awww... I hope you update this soon.

I love it a lot.

There are lots of DorothySeravy fans out there.

I'm happy to meet you. _
The Orange Girl chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
(Here's the review you wished for? :D Kidding~!)

It's nice to see people still writing ACC after so many years! I've been a fan since 1995 and I remember how crappy CN had dubbed it, and how much I squeed over Riiya's seiyuu; now I'm currently re-watching the original version and I had this notion and want to read ACC (read: SxD? DoroVi? SeraDo? DoroSera? Namesquishes aren't my forte, sadly!).

I'm not really a great writer or anything, plus goodness knows how many years had passed since I've read anime fanfiction here at ff, but yes - I think your story has a lot of potential. Grammar inconsistencies aside (you tend to switch from present tense to past tense and vice-versa, plus the use of perfect tenses when called for haven't been put into motion), the story's flow is clear and not too complicated. At least, right now? :) For who knows what you've got Dorothy's mother brewing up her sleeve, yes?

I would write if I could, but I've lost my anime fanfic writer's touch as I tend to write J-Ent fanfiction instead, so I hope you do try to update even with the few people who review! Perhaps they're just shy of saying what they want to, but I', sure they must've enjoyed your piece of fiction.

Good luck in everything! :D~
okane-dollar chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
mwow, im impressed. I kinda feel bad about seravi making dorothy carry her luggages though, it seems so unseravish. but the plot was awesome. I really liked the story so far. m.. make them kiss! make them! we

lol

i cant wait for chapter 3. please update faster~ now na. ehehehe
blufair chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
Ouch, poor Dorothy. Her mom is so mean! Grace's reaction to Seravi was pretty funny, though. He really does make a weird first impression. I like how you describe the mansion, with the enormously long driveway and fancy interior. But I don't think magic is supposed to be a secret in this series, so the line about not using magic in front of people kind of confused me.
sashay8 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
sweet! haven seen a decent update in the ACC section in ages! would love it if you continue. I'm intrigued by what's presented so far! D
blufair chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Aw, this is really cute. It's a nice story concept. I love Seravi/Dorothy, and I think it would also be interesting to see more of Dorothy's relationship with her family. I want to see chapter 2!

I'm kind of wondering when this story takes place. Seravi and Dorothy seem to be much more open about their feelings than they were in most of the series. They even compliment each other! And where are the kids? Is it a while after the series ends, and the kids are living with their families now?

Anyway, I like it a lot! :)