Reviews for Four Oaths
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
The emotional depth and veracity of this fic is stunning. One does not, if one is wise, take giving one's word lightly; Will didn't, Optimus didn't, and here we learn that Sarah doesn't either, and is willing, for love, to pay the cost her oath requires of her. Utterly magnificent.
Eclectic Butterfly chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I liked it, even if it was more of a serious fic. I look forward to more!
Aki-Chan04 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Very nice wrap-up. I love the depth you gave the characters, especially Sarah! Wonderful job.
crimsonseastorm chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I love love love Will as a character. I'm not sure what about him makes him so agreeable to me...maybe it's the fact that he'll give it all up for what he believes in. In any case whatever it is that draws me to him you've captured amazingly. The 5th part...where Epps pictures what would happen if NEST failed?...Fantastic and bone-chilling it literally made me shiver so congratulations you're awesome.
CheapChristmasTrash chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
This is lovely - incredibly well-observed and written and with a nice balance between the funnier parts (No 2 made me laugh out loud) and the more sad and poignant ones (like 4 and 5). Your stories have all been so amazing I'm running out of compliments! I just hope you keep going with them and write more very soon.
Lotte-Bubbles chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
just wonderful i love this lot of fics, every last one:P i loved the second one and well i loved al of them:D
Soului chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Very nice, I especially loved the second one, I laughed loudly and with youthful exuberance! lol.
eliztrjll chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Wonderfully done. I have really enjoyed reading your stories on how life may have gone on after ROTF. Please say there will be more.
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Again, wow. The last two were perhaps the most moving, but they're all very good, and they do provide closure, as you promised.
Starfire201 not signed in chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I must say, I've seen the lists of five done before in other fandoms, but your sets are the best ones I've seen in a long while. Well thought out, well written.