Reviews for Gravity
Morizono Kat chapter 1 . 4/2
you know what, l cried the whole time while reading this... you narrated the whole story till ch.56 in few lines, with a little twist. l especially loved 'forevertearsdeathsickness' , they really struck a chord in my heart.. this is really beautiful... keep up the good work
Bibliophile AKA Ima chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
This... this is just cruel...
...You're a really good writer.
superpants chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
i love this
Adfgoope chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
love this one shot ! Sweet and meanwile bitter in the end... But at least both of them are alive,guess they will meet in the near future lol!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
its been years n i still keep coming back to this its so heartbreakingly beautiful i love love love it
Ruby626 chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I love love LOVE your stories
Lolita101 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
They still did not get happiness in the end? So bitter... :(
Teacuppy chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
this was powerful... beautiful... but final paragraph is missing! It should be called Reunited... :-(
thisaccountisdeleted27 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
SOB. It was sad, and then it looked like it might be happy, and then IT WASN'T.
Owl Winter chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This is one of my all-time favorite fics. It's short and sweet, but also powerful and moving. I loved every word of it.

To sum up: Amazing.
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Though I'm happy L wasn't killed, the ending was somehow worse - it was so sad. Beautifully written, but so sad.
AngelEyes87 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I very much enjoyed it. You kept Light and L both in character, and each of the sentence prompt shows their feelings for one anothers and how their situation is affecting them in so many ways. Keep up with the good work :)
Escrimer chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I've always loved this story. To me it's exactly how the manga would have gone if L and Light and been in a relationship. And the ending- hair and supernova- just kills me. It's such a heartbreaking ending. Light has a major psychological battle with himself and finally decides that L is worth it, only to have L break his promise and leave him. And really, how does Light stand any chance at happiness after that?

Again- it was a great story. Will there ever be a sequel to this? Either in this prompt style or just as a regular story? You can't leave us with this depressing an ending. We fan-girls love our angst, but we also love our happy endings.

Oh! And at the Bonds section, the number is there too.
Nekocin chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I love all the snippets. They have that certain wistfulness in them while weaving a quick anecdote in one sentence. Awesome work!
Daikaio chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Aw, this made me sad! Very good, though!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »