Reviews for At Life's End Descent into Darkness
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Very well-written! :)
secretsquirrel264 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This was a very interesting story. Cleverly written from Michelle's perspective. What a sad end to her life. Shh...SS
EllipsisAddiction chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I liked this short piece...very sad. I don't normally like stories written from first person point of view but you managed it quite well. I'm sure she had plenty of regrets. Thought provoking...
Inchworm242 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Right off the bat, I guess I should say that Michelle Lee wasn't one of my favorite characters BUT with the emotional turmoil caused by the kidnapping of her daughter/sister, one couldn't help but feel some compassion for her.

Your story is so sad but it gives a little more insight into the emotional turmoil she was suffering for the last few weeks of her life. Very powerful. Inchy
Laine3112 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
A poignant and sorrowful depiction of the last moments of Michelle Lee's life, written in a tasteful and compassionate manner.

Not to mention a complete 180 degree change of writing style from your other fastastically whacky and very humourous story, DiNozzo's Island!

Not easy to be able to handle both genres well. Good job, L
Gothgirlreid chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
aww :'(
tiva24 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
wow so dramtic i like
Lyn1410G chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Yay, you did it! A nice look at this dramatic moment from Michelle's pov. They say that your life flashes before you when you die...sad that Michelle's had to end this way. Well done.