Reviews for On your doorstep
Guest chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
love it
lorusgra chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice story... and sweet!
Arilaen chapter 14 . 6/3/2010
OMG I LOVE IT! James is SO SO CUTE! I love Sam and Dean and I love how they are both portrayed here and how they both interact with James ) This has to be one of my favorite SPN fics EVER. I just thought John was a little OC but maybe I can understand where he's coming from... I'm just so happy they get to keep James )
supernaturaldeangirl89 chapter 14 . 12/11/2009
that was so sad it made me cry but it was a great story _ cant wait for the sequel
supernaturaldeangirl89 chapter 13 . 12/11/2009
great chapter getting ready to read the next one right now _
Supernatural-Stalker chapter 14 . 11/19/2009
Yay! I can't wait for 'Blow Your Tears' to come!
bia1007 chapter 14 . 11/19/2009
Fantastic chapter, the whole story was wonderful and I’m absolutely delighted you will write a sequel. I’m very sorry for Chloe but have to admit I do prefer she won’t come with the guys and little James, the interaction between the Winchester men is perfect as it is now. Really great job and I can’t wait to see how things are going for them, believe James is a blessing for all three and their relationship – you already can see how Sam grows into this new responsibility and what it means to him Dean and his dad trust him with James. Thank you so much for writing and more very soon I hope!
BlueSteelLove1207 chapter 14 . 11/18/2009
Loved the ending! James is still as adorable as ever! I love him so much. I hate being mean, but I really do think you did the right think killing Chloe. I liked her, but it wouldn't be Supernatural with a girl riding along in the car. lol. All Supernatural fans know the girls ALWAYS get killed. I am so excited you're writing a sequel. I really can't get enough of the story!
ohgravitysonfire chapter 14 . 11/18/2009
GAH! you better be working on a sequel i don't know if i can leave that story alone like that in my mind! :)

great chpt though. glad that dean & john finally trusted sammy enough with james :)
enviousxbeauty chapter 14 . 11/18/2009
Oh My Gosh I haven't reviewed since like Chapter 10! Sorry bout that.

Congrats on finishing your story. I'm kinda glad Chloe died, not because I didn't like her, but that leaves it more open for the sequel... Which I'm super excited to read by the way.

You did a great job with this story. Take care.

Nikki
Noninone chapter 14 . 11/18/2009
Holy crap!

You killed her. LOL

Ooh I just put lol after saying that...oops!

Im glad John was there with Dean.

Well darlin' it was fun reading your story. I loved the ending and will be looking forward for the seguel.

Till then, take care!
how to be a nerdfighter chapter 14 . 11/18/2009
loved this! please update soon!
enviousxbeauty chapter 13 . 11/15/2009
Very sad. I can't wait to see what Dean does. I would personally love to read a continuation. Keep up the good work!
Noninone chapter 13 . 11/12/2009
Oh hell no!

That effing SOB!

Man, that is a good reason to leave your son with his father.

(not that I would do that anyways)

I hope Dean can save Chloe from that MF.
Supernatural-Stalker chapter 13 . 11/8/2009
Oh, such a cool chapter... It's sad there's only one chapter left of this story, but I would LOVE to read that sequel you've got in mind... Hope you feel better soon!