Reviews for A Healin' Thing
bedb chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
nice...I don't know when you did this...but a part of me had wanted to See dr, slippery and his lovely son Khan...uh rory.
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Yay! House is helping Bones!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Liked this.
kia-likethecar chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Dish ish da best fic everrr I love cracked up scenarios like this
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Nice. That was very well written.
Lieutenant Critical Hit chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Awesome! plz continue
spockrock chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
LOL, I can totally imagine the enterprise crew making fun of star wars :)
Killingmemory chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I really enjoyed this! Thank you :)
Justsimplespeed chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Crossovers are hard to write, or at least good ones, but you completely nailed this! I've never seen a cross between House and the new Trek movie but I'm sure glad I found this one because it was epic :)

FAVS
bandnerd2669 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Loved it! Wish there was more!
Liliesshadow chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
lol
Golden feathers Edward chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Oh God! u should so make another fic of House and Star Trek lol or even better make sequel of this crack -giggle-
ellequoi chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Awesome! Of course Kirk would want to time travel, and end up in a scrape, and McCoy would be thoroughly exasperated with it all. LMAO at House's efforts to manipulate them - bubble wrap! - and McCoy's utter disgust of the primitive medical practices. I didn't expect Spock and Uhura's appearance at the end but it was a clever way to get them out of it.

Style-wise, the story reads very smoothly and the points of view from both docs are great. very true to character. I noticed one typo but that was it: "all -to- familiar cynicism that McCoy guessed never truly left."
Vulcan Lily chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
hey it's always great to meet another star trek/house fan. i really liked your story, you really captured house:] are you going to add more? i wish you would, it would be interesting to see what happens. i also wrote a crossover but it kinda sucks, but i would like it if you would read it

ttfn~Vulcan Lily
SylviaW1991 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I never expected to see a House/Trek crossover... This one just rocks the world, lulz. Of course Jim would be stupid enough to get beamed to House XD