Reviews for Emotionless
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
Good story.
Kyokugami chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
Epic Fail, sorry, I wanted to say : " a good story as yours".

My apologies, ;_;
Kyokugami chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
Wow, I really can't wait for the next chapter! It has been quite a lot time since I've read such a good story of yours. If I had to describe your writing in one word it could be "magic". I don't know why, but when I read you I'm tranported to another world (to the fic we could say XD).

'Till the next time,

Alisio.

PD. Sorry for my epic-lame English; I'm Spanish, LoL.
nitilia chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
That was such a nice chapter! I loved the way part III showed us so much about the relationship between Ashura, Fai, and Yui in so many segments. Fai is so cute and naive and innocent- I really wish we could hear more about him soon! But perhaps Yui(Fai) will think about this in the future...I would love to know what Yui thought about Ashura, after he realised that Fai loved him...or when he and Fai were hurt. The last lines were interesting...Heaven and Earth never mix-does that mean he'll choose love, Ashura, and Hell? I can't wait to find out!
HappyHam chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Where are you going with the story? It has a lot to do with the actual story, but with minor changes. Interesting.
Evanescences Angel chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
Oh my god. This is brillantly well done, I can see all the effort you put into to writing this story even with the lack of reviews you've been getting so far. The changes to the story are quite strange and I'm not sure why they were made, but I'm confidence that you'll fill us in on that and we can continue the story.

This story caught my eye by accident as I tried to look for a new KuroFai ficet and I found this. This story is really good and I can't wait until you continue you it.

Until then, I'll be posted.
Lone Kunoichi chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
For shame. This is such a nice work and yet with this, you'll only have the same number of reviews as you do chapters. With that in mind, I suppose that it would be asking a lot to request an update as soon as possible but it is a very nice fanfiction.
RandomNo-one chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
It sounds very interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Sakura chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Great start. Hope to see more chapters from you soon.