Reviews for Snake in the Grass
Callidora-Malfoy chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
That was really good. I love the way you captured so much emotion in so few words. You really get across that Ginny struggled to leave Draco but can't. I would only wish that you could possible add more to this, perhaps a few chapters, that's probably wishful thinking. But you do write D/G really well, I do hope you start a longer length fic that I can sink my teeth in to!

Maria _
VickyVicarious chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Ooh, and I love this one, with the whole 'knows it's going to end in tears' thing. Very nice.
beedivine chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Ooh I liked it! It's very well written!
rowan-greenleaf chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I wish you would expand this! I only get a vague sense of who Draco is in this fic, but what I see, I like. This could be the start of something hot and very exciting. Write more!
Boogum chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
First of all, I am (and was) very honoured you chose to use my poor sentence.

But I really do love this. You say so much in such a little amount of words, and that is quite a talent. I think you achieved exactly what you needed to here.

It's quite funny you took this approach. When I wrote the sentence I was envisioning Draco behind a glass cell in Azkaban, but I think your approach was wonderful. You took this and made it your own.

Nice job with this, Red. I hope you write more DG in the future. Maybe a chaptered fic, hrm? :P
Aerileigh chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Oh, I remember that I loved this. You were able to capture so much emotion and story in such a small space that the mood is complete and total. Her willing captivity, for that is what it is, and her heartache, too. It sort of harkens back to what happened to her in the Chamber, in a way, which is chilling.

Very nice. You ought to write more D/G...
MemoriesFade chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I like this. It's a very telling tale for being so short. You get the idea that Ginny struggled to try and leave Draco, knowing that he is using her. But she's so overcome by her feelings for him that she can't.

I enjoyed it. Good job!