Reviews for Remorse
Fantasyland chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
That was brutal ! Am I sick if i actually like it ? :/
singasalm chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Dear Rose,
I read the entire story on your other website. I loved it and that flaming pen!
sev-and-darth chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Wow. I went to your site and read the rest of this fic... Wow! It was soo sooo dark, and how the had treated Snape was so horrible, and I would have felt sad for him if he hadn't turned into such a... Monster! Fantastic Fic!
Emma681 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
wtf i just read the entire story, you have a sick bizarre mind.
missthropphasapieshop chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
You are a deeply disturbed individual. I like it.
somegal chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I'm almost sure that you were raped as a child.I mean as a very young to those nothing is disgusting.
thousandwattsmile chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Hmmm... I followed the directions and finished the story. I have to say, very interesting ending. Hah. This is very well written. Great job.
thousandwattsmile chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh my God, hahahahahahahahah geez. Like oh man. Such an intense read - and then you have that ending and all I can do is laugh - and I think it's relieved laughter, hahahah. Definitely a great end to the story! But yeah, whoa.
DeathCobraEater chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Lovely
All Tears Must Fall chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Definitely an interesting read.
Disgusted chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
There are clear rules on fanfiction saying that stories should not bypass the rules. This story did that by far. It was disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself for writing something like this.

Yes, there is a warning above; but there are children on this site that would skip straight over that. This story shouldn't be on fanfiction, and instead on an R18 site.
Audrey chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
That was a really messed up story, but in an extremely sick way, I found it hot. And the end is just plain funny.
xoxladydiadem chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Why the hell did yuh put it in horror category, Gods i Was Laughing my motherfuhken ass off ALL THE TIME! dont take it in a wrong manner, since I really loved yuhr fic, and the fact that i am apparantly as sick as yuh portray hermione to be ;x

Loved yuhr work! Thanks for providing meh THAT to read up!
Alabamabug chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Awesome. The ending was perfect!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »