Reviews for Opposites Attract
Nival Vixen chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
That was really good! Sweet, and good.

Great work! :)
MemoriesFade chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This was really well written and descriptive. You managed to put in some great descriptions without overwhelming us.

From these few words, there is a whole entire story and that's hard to do.

Good.

Ann
Hollandtheamoeba chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Very cute! I loved the imagery, hell I fell in love with the couple myself ha. And the fact that Ginny knew from that start it wasn't genuine, then turned out it was bootiful! I think it's all the more special as not even the two it involved thought it was possible! I think it would make a pretty awesome multi-chaptered fic ;)
VickyVicarious chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Aw, I like this... it's sweet.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
A great story. Very well written.
Boogum chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Aww, that was adorable!
starlit skyes chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Ah, Red, this captured the very awesomeness of DG! Kudos! And brilliant descriptions!

Makes me totally wish there was more to it!

"Her fiery red waves contrasted brilliantly with his sleek silvery blond locks. Her honest chocolate brown eyes were the complete opposite of his liquid mercury eyes. Her uncontrollable temper only served as a reminder of how controlled his really was. "

Loved that whole bit!

"They all new it was some sick joke. Hell, even Ginny knew; that was why it took Draco so long to convince her otherwise."

That, too.

Great job!
rowan-greenleaf chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Red, even in this simple drabble it's clear that you have a way with words. I can't wait until you finally write your own full length D/G fic. _
Cadaverous Apples chapter 1 . 8/30/2009