Reviews for Counting Raindrops
AK47 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
My Immortal was a horrid fanfiction by Tara Gillespie. It is Harry Potter based, but seems to have some Twilight themes.
I have not found it without some editing. Soooooooooooooo...
Here is a good and complete commentary on it: The Flaming of My Immortal.
Sorry, you'll have to look it up... Not able to post links :/
Dontmezwitme chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
It's not dead, actually. Someone copied all of it, and posted it on this website- my immortal re host. webs

It's so bad...I had to stop reading it, my brain hurt so much...I dropped 3 IQ points...
JoPo08 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I'd like to know about this terrible fic so I can go make fun of it...

This was great! And cute! (I've tried to count raindrops too, Ed. It's possible.)
Pucey chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I think it WAS a significant moment. As far as I understood, it is the first time they're entering Hohenheim's room (at least the first time Trisha let them). If they hadn't entered then, many things could've happened and nothing would be the same at all.

So it was a captured significant moment. All done.

I have no idea about My Immortal, but if it got deleted, a "Bring Me To Life" will pop out, I think (if it already doesn't exist).
DangerousDreams chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Okay I think this was a very significant moment. I really loved it!

*Magic eyes* So true.

And now I shall go back to my PMing you
Rasinna chapter 1 . 8/30/2009

IT'STOOADORABLE! -dies of continuous Hughes-like swooning-

Some how, I can translate little-kid speak into normal English. I'm my little sister's translator almost 24/7. But little-kid Al-speak is so cute~ Sque~

Magic eyes can do anything and everything.

...-blink blink-

I can't believe you weren't going to post this. It is way better than a lot of the stuff I've seen.

'My Immortal'? Haven't heard of it. Should I have?

...And remember, just sometimes, there are two words that don't work together.

...Like 'Molotov kittens'.
Napoleon Clocks chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
actually, it's a harry potter one and goes on ridiculously long. the author changed harry's name to "vampire" and the OC's name is supposed to be like ebony something-something dark'ness dementia way. and everyone is like madly in love with the girl and she's "emo" (like, cuts herself and stuff).

and that's My Immortal. you can find it off of youtube. people read it all the time and post videos of it.
Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
This was so adorable, Mird! Cute, cute, cute!

Yes, little-kid language IS adorable as well and it fits Al by the tons!

And yeah, Izumi was hypnotized and basically brainwashed by their eyes! Ed's...*drools*

Sorry, I've only heard of the Harry Potter 'My Immortal' fanfic. Why would you want to read the Twilight one...? Oh, I know! It's like the Bleed It Out one or what? I need to 'read' that story. You get me.

Again, awzum work, awzum job! Love it even if you said we don't have to!

Juunshi chapter 1 . 8/30/2009

This is a good oneshot! I'm glad you posted it. :]

Zai-chan13 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Really, that wasn't even a bad one-shot. There are WAY worse out there :P

I have to agree on kid-speak being a whole other language. Crazy...

Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I'm glad you posted again. I really like your works, and was afraid you wouldn't do any more.

I liked the begins a lot. Little!Ed counting rain drops, and Al's afraid of rain, so cute; and I always did wonder how those two ended up reading there father's alchemy books. This is a perfectly logical way for it to happen, being bored on a rainy day.

"My Immortal"(if it's the one I’m thinking of) in a Harry Potter story (I use the term loosely) that is so bad, you can't describe it. The OCs are Mary-sue, the cannon charters are hopelessly OOC, and the way it's spelt makes a two year old look like Shakespeare. I could get you the link, if you really want to read it.
Une Rose chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
This was cute. almost too cute. It filled the air with the cotton candy I didn't get to make last night!

... I have only heard about My Immortal... never read it or anything.
Moonrise31 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
It was a cute oneshot Don't feel bad about it. I enjoyed it :)
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
this was cute. and yeah. they CAN get anything they want by being adorable and giving puppy eyes XD i've never heard of this "My Immortal" story... now i am curious as well.
Allow Me To Speak chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Magic eyes! So cute! And such a good point, too...

Haha, yeah, not very significant, but it's still cute. 3

"worked up nerve to post again"? Why wouldn't you want to post? D;

I'm glad you posted again - I've been missing your fics!

- Sil