Reviews for Moonshadow: a Twilight Bella and Jacob Story
chars-aftercolony chapter 6 . 3/16
Please write your own original fiction! i'll buy it.
chars-aftercolony chapter 1 . 3/16
you write...extremely well. Perhaps, if you had written the books, I might've been able to get past the second page.
Mikaylagirl05 chapter 1 . 1/2
I liked this chapter but aloittle more action in the kisses the I liked it though
Guest chapter 20 . 11/21/2016
Amazing ..Couldn't stop reading!
4Gracie04 chapter 20 . 10/25/2016
I loved your story! The ending was fantastic! I enjoyed every chapter! I was happy Bella woke up and gave Jake a chance. Thank you for sharing it with us! Love it!
Snowball chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
It'so good!I'm a retired teacher, my daughter was crazy for TWILIGHT... I am reading this later than most, but it is new to me! This is such a treat..You are very good!Please go onward!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Harry is dead and his best friend is watching tv at home ?!
lovebeingcrazy chapter 20 . 5/1/2016
i really liked your story! it's the way i imagined it to end :)
sarahmicaela88 chapter 7 . 2/8/2016
OK I have an observation to make the girl is too shy and unsure. She says she loves him but can't even fathom the thought of being naked around him? If she can't even imagine that or be comfortable with it then she isn't ready for this. She needs to be completely sure and she isn't.
Another wondering did Jake go out and fool around with other girls? That wasn't 2 clear.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 6 . 2/7/2016
God this story takes Jakes horrible life and makes the former seem like a walk in the park
sarahmicaela88 chapter 5 . 2/7/2016
What was so wrong of what they were doing that they had 2 stop?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 3 . 2/7/2016
The way this girl held a candle 2 Ted was very concerning. She literally kept vigil 4 him the entire time. I think if she would have allowed herself to let him go and not have seen Alice then they would have been together and been great.
Kathrine Diaes chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
Ohhhh sound like it gettin juicey:) 9
Guest chapter 20 . 9/21/2015
Love it! Team Jacob all the way, and liking mature, empowered Bella! :)
Lucy chapter 20 . 8/29/2015
Oh. My. God. This ending was THE BEST. It literally made my ribs hurt from trying to suppress laughter (it's 12:31 am)

1mil/100 stars.