Reviews for Moonshadow: a Twilight Bella and Jacob Story
Snowball chapter 5 . 8/5
It'so good!I'm a retired teacher, my daughter was crazy for TWILIGHT... I am reading this later than most, but it is new to me! This is such a treat..You are very good!Please go onward!
Harry is dead and his best friend is watching tv at home ?!
lovebeingcrazy chapter 20 . 5/1
i really liked your story! it's the way i imagined it to end :)
sarahmicaela88 chapter 7 . 2/8
OK I have an observation to make the girl is too shy and unsure. She says she loves him but can't even fathom the thought of being naked around him? If she can't even imagine that or be comfortable with it then she isn't ready for this. She needs to be completely sure and she isn't.
Another wondering did Jake go out and fool around with other girls? That wasn't 2 clear.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 6 . 2/7
God this story takes Jakes horrible life and makes the former seem like a walk in the park
sarahmicaela88 chapter 5 . 2/7
What was so wrong of what they were doing that they had 2 stop?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 3 . 2/7
The way this girl held a candle 2 Ted was very concerning. She literally kept vigil 4 him the entire time. I think if she would have allowed herself to let him go and not have seen Alice then they would have been together and been great.
Kathrine Diaes chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
Ohhhh sound like it gettin juicey:) 9
Guest chapter 20 . 9/21/2015
Love it! Team Jacob all the way, and liking mature, empowered Bella! :)
Lucy chapter 20 . 8/29/2015
Oh. My. God. This ending was THE BEST. It literally made my ribs hurt from trying to suppress laughter (it's 12:31 am)

1mil/100 stars.
Lucy chapter 9 . 8/28/2015
Damn. Just. Damn. Wow, this was definitely one of the hottest, sexiest chapters I've read so far. Whew. That. Was. Sexy. As fuck.

10/10, would read again.
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 20 . 8/9/2015
PERFECT!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Someone needs to clue Bella in on a few things...To be a lover there has to be a little more than the occasional kiss on the forehead and glassy eyed glances going on. Like Jake said Romeo y Juliet was not a successful romance. In fact it is not romantic at all.
But Bella is selfish and a coward..and she likes to play the martyr.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/13/2014
I just found this story. It was amazing. Wonderful storyline :)
Girly girl chapter 20 . 4/7/2014
Haha! Lol! The last part is totes funny! I love jacob he is HOTTT! Thx for the fanfic:))