Reviews for Moonshadow: a Twilight Bella and Jacob Story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Someone needs to clue Bella in on a few things...To be a lover there has to be a little more than the occasional kiss on the forehead and glassy eyed glances going on. Like Jake said Romeo y Juliet was not a successful romance. In fact it is not romantic at all.
But Bella is selfish and a coward..and she likes to play the martyr.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/13/2014
I just found this story. It was amazing. Wonderful storyline :)
Girly girl chapter 20 . 4/7/2014
Haha! Lol! The last part is totes funny! I love jacob he is HOTTT! Thx for the fanfic:))
PastOneonta chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
This story is wonderful. The characters of Jake and Bella are well written and complete characters that grow and mature and face tragedy and heartache. Bella particularly grew up and became self aware and chose to love Jacob, chose to be a more complete person. Jacob was fun and fearless of vamps, his only fear, even at the epilogue, was that she would go back to Edward. The epilogue was perfect, Bella was decisive and acted with a more mature personality. If Edward was in pain that is his problem now, Bella chose Jacob. All of the Pack was well written, Charlie and Billy were lovely. Leah as a wolf and as mom was wonderful and creative. Thanks for writing and leaving this posted for newer readers.
alh1971 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
"Bella, look around you. Everyone is damaged, it just sort of happens, living." His dark eyes stared off at something far distant. "You have to choose to mend. And then you have to keep on choosing it."

I just started re reading this gem and wanted to highlight these profound words...
unknown chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I love the chapter 1. It is so good I can't stop reading GReat job 5 stars so far.
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 16 . 12/14/2013
Sam and Paul... promise to Bella...?
Exactly what promise is she talking about here?
mharrison9101 chapter 20 . 10/31/2013
I loved the entire story especially the ending. Things with Bella and Edward seemed unfinished since I've hardly read a fic where he doesn't come back in some way or another. The fact that she takes a perfect opportunity to shove her new life in his face may be a little mean and f'd up, but I think it was awesome. Not that she really needed the closure, but Bella needed to a way to say screw you, Edward needed to know she was happy in her new life, and Jacob's ego (and other things)can always use a little extra stroking :) Great job and thank you so much for sharing such a great story!
mharrison9101 chapter 19 . 10/31/2013
I loved this extremely sappy chapter! Now I've got all kinds of warm fuzzies :)
Smurfie chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
I'm loving the book so far however the "honey" thing doesn't suit Jacob at all
Smurfie chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Amazing! And finally :p however Jacob seems a bit desperate while Bella seems as though she is taking the "left over" love she had for Edward and throwing it onto the next best thing
Tanisha chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
It was really good. its different but defentily good
Neha chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Seth's entry was superb !

G8 thing .. reading all chapters ..
chloe chapter 20 . 6/2/2013
Amazing. The original ending pissed me off haha. Well written. :)
Candi chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
I love this so much right now. Just wish it were me.