Reviews for Subtle Differences
SuperPotterWhoLock110 chapter 5 . 3/6
I love reading about someone eating a bento, I find it hilarious seeing as my last name is Bento. I'm not joking, sadly. it's given me the unfortunate nickname of "Lunchbox" at school
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 6 . 2/14
Super cute one shots!
Mala137SHL chapter 1 . 1/28
Hahaha... Little Takashi had a crush on Hinata... Super cuteeeeeeee...
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
Aww, Kakashi is such a romantic XD
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
Great one shot! I loved the part when everyone visits Hinata lol
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Really liked this!
QuirkCirc chapter 6 . 10/22/2015
AH! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! THIS IS THE END!
;-; I really liked this fic
QuirkCirc chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
So cute...so glad you actually continued this one-shot. It's one of my absolute favorites. I spent two hours looking for this specific one-shot :D The search was worth it! This really is one of my favorite KakaHina fics of all time :3
QuirkCirc chapter 4 . 10/22/2015
Haha, the tables have been reverse. Now it's the Sensei crushing on the school-girl 8D
QuirkCirc chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
Ah! This one-shot is so cute! Love the way Kakashi just slides into Hinata's life like the sneaky, sexy ninja he is xD
QuirkCirc chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
Haha, poor Hinata! Girl doesn't know what's coming
QuirkCirc chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I love the subtle finesse of romance you managed to pull off so awesomely! :D Great stuff! Haha Iruka has no idea what happened xD So it's safe to assume that Kakashi is into indigo ;D
11 chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
Your KakaHina oneshots are the best, my favorite was the two parter high school AU! Surprisingly not a lot of those in the archive... I won't ask you to update but I would love to be able to hear from you again, I just recently fell in love with this pair and i really wished I fell into it when you were at your most inspired, but hopefully you get motivated to keep adding oneshots to this story again. And I'll be waiting for that day -
sundes2013 chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
I was actually hesitant to reading high school versions of naruto, especially if it's deal with relationships between teacher and students.
These two last chapters, however, is an exception. I really like it, it's very poetic and you capture their relationship in an innocent and friendly matter. It wasn't erotic, which sometimes tends to ruin the story or the friendship between the characters. The last few lines made me smile, hot chocolate and mushmellows :3 so cute.
You are a truly gifted writer. You are like an expert in depicting their relationships. :)
sundes2013 chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
I like these small moments with them, it's so cute