Reviews for Subtle Differences
11 chapter 6 . 1/19
Your KakaHina oneshots are the best, my favorite was the two parter high school AU! Surprisingly not a lot of those in the archive... I won't ask you to update but I would love to be able to hear from you again, I just recently fell in love with this pair and i really wished I fell into it when you were at your most inspired, but hopefully you get motivated to keep adding oneshots to this story again. And I'll be waiting for that day -
sundes2013 chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
I was actually hesitant to reading high school versions of naruto, especially if it's deal with relationships between teacher and students.
These two last chapters, however, is an exception. I really like it, it's very poetic and you capture their relationship in an innocent and friendly matter. It wasn't erotic, which sometimes tends to ruin the story or the friendship between the characters. The last few lines made me smile, hot chocolate and mushmellows :3 so cute.
You are a truly gifted writer. You are like an expert in depicting their relationships. :)
sundes2013 chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
I like these small moments with them, it's so cute
sundes2013 chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Aww cute :3
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Haha aww this is cute! You're right you don't need to rush things so quickly, you can depict signs that they are interested in each other. You're a good writer. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
This was a cute set!
athena137 chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
I love your stories so much!
thanks for writing this sweet story!
chibihinachan chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
oh this was so cute!
agustine chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
i want read more kakahina from u, this is so beautiful
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
This one was great!

I really like your writing, this time you got me glued again. I was like "Oh, no, what's happening later? keep reading! keep reading!"

I like the way you mixed flashbacks with present time.

Kind of wished it was longer u.u

Anyways, nice story :D
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
So sweet!

Do not worry about straight forward romance. Subtle is fair enough :)

I liked it a lot
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
This was so lovely!

haha Sasuke as Kage of the Sound and Naruto as Hokage signing a treaty. That was such a funny image!

So, Kakashi took the first step :D

I can't stop imagining the next day's breakfast

Thanks for the words!