Reviews for IT WAS DESTINY
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
Make him SUFFER! Oh my gosh, im such a sadist.
jukmare chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
tOOOO LATE!
NatalieKatee chapter 17 . 9/22/2012
Love it! Please update soon!
AngelMima chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
Such an amazing story and you're an amazing writer I'd like to read the next chapters hope you can update soon
wackynicolecsu chapter 17 . 7/28/2012
Ohhh I hope he can fix it!
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 17 . 1/4/2012
awesome... :)
cookie monster chapter 17 . 4/23/2011
this is so amazingly good please write more and hurry!
EboniJade chapter 17 . 1/7/2011
I mean what more can I say about this story that I haven't already said? OF COURSE this chapter was amazing, but that is a constant thing. OF COURSE your words flowed so smoothly. OF COURSE I felt the emotions that you portrayed for Edward. All these things are nothing new! I am so excited for the next chapter and will anxiously but semi-patiently wait for the next one!
UnRidden Desire chapter 17 . 1/4/2011
Man please don't disappoint us! iF Bella Breaks Edward's heart in the next chapter, god i will cry my eyes out!
UnRidden Desire chapter 11 . 1/4/2011
Man, If Bella was vampire in this story i hoped she would ripped off Jessica's Head, and stuffed it in the punch boll!
Darcyfan14 chapter 17 . 1/4/2011
yeah I miss you story. happy New year. Is was time for Edward to catch up with reality.
UnRidden Desire chapter 9 . 1/4/2011
Stupid slutty Jessica Stanely y Does Edward have to be an air head!
UnRidden Desire chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
SHe lived she lived whooooo! People might think Edward's god now! ahahahah
rustingofiron chapter 17 . 1/4/2011
WoW! So cool...!

Please write the next chapter soon!

Is he really gonna tell her that he loves her int he next one!

And you are a great writer..

All the best!
vampiregurl chapter 17 . 1/4/2011
i think he's a little too late. even if it's not let him know what it felt like for bella. how painful it was to see the one you love, in love with someone else. not only that, after what that person did to her, he still go back to that bitch slut.