Reviews for Wingman
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Haha yesss! McCoy turned the tables. Lol. Kirk will forever look on the positive side of situations. :P
TheGirlWhoRemembers chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Poor Bones. Poor, poor Bones.

(At least he gets the girl in the end.)

It's not actually that cracky, I think it's a great story about the Kirk and Bones friendship!

Great story!

TheGirlWhoRemembers
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
haha. Bones is great. and he got the girl!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I liked this.
snlover10 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Haha, so cute. Love Bones!
straywriting chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Hehe. The end was so sly. My fave part had to be Kirk clapping McCoy on the shoulder there at the end. Good fic.
NaNu chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Oh that was wonderful!

Quick, witty, crack filled but smart at the same time. Do you know how rare this that is?

Four was my fave I enjoyed your mainly dialouge take on it. Very hard to pull off, but you did. The "regulations" was a snap too.

Keep writing!
Piper Julian chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Cute:)

Guess McCoy isn't much of a mathematician; getting 5 out of 22!

Anyways, I enjoyed it- especially how you had it extend over a period of time. I think you could've expanded on IV thought because it was a little confusing. Besides that it was very well done.
VikingShadow chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I really liked this. Very good!
bookdragon01 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I really enjoyed this. Beautifully written.
Ali chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
LOL!

Perfect!
AES13 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
That was so cute! Really enjoyed the banter especially the "regulations" against snark and how Bones puts up Jim. Thanks - :-)

PS Small typos: "they took a steady flow of bears from a Caradian bartender" - are these grizzly bears, panda bears or spirit bears? ;-) and "without lose of life".
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
*snerk, giggle*

Poor McCoy. Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
MissSilver chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
LOL! So cute! I love it! and McCoy totally deserves Chapel!
Dana Katherine chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Haha, I liked it! Great job!