Reviews for iHave Many Names
gift of the gabz chapter 15 . 12/26/2012
This was such an amazing story. It was heartbreaking whenever Freddie let Sam down and when it looked like she was going to die I was like 'Noooooo!'. Then you saved me from having a complete mental breakdown and at the same time created such a sweet ending. I'll definitely read (an review the individual chapters) again.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/16/2012
Oh my goodness. That was... amazing. I won't dive into all of the wonderful, finer points of literary genius that this story encompasses; The different titles used to show who the character is, right then, in their psyche, the way that the story felt, as you went through the wonderful and melancholy lives of the beautiful characters. No, I won't talk about that. I won't even mention how the last few chapters made it all come together. How they showed me - us - the real changes each character had undergone in their expansive years. Because talking about that just feels so unecessary, and so cheap, in relation the feelings that this story has given me. I am... astounded. And grateful. And so incredibly amazed at what you have done for a set of young, immature characters. At how you have transformed them into... wonderful humans. My goodness... thank you so much for this. Just, thank you, so much.
Elmindreda chapter 15 . 7/12/2012
Very, very nice.

Except for when I truly believed Sam was going to die! Then I was sobbing. Not nice at all!

This story touched me. Thank you.
nickelodeonfanfic chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
THIS, MY SEDDIESHIPPERS, IS PROBABLY THE BEST SEDDIE FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ. IF NOT, ITS PART OF THE TOP 5. I LOVED IT AND IF YOUR READING THE REVIEWS TO SEE IF YOULL LIKE IT, YOU CAN STOP READING REVIEWS AND READ THE FANFICTION, BECAUSE YOU WILL love IT. DONT THINK IM JUST SAYING THIS CUZ IM NOT. I HAVE READ tons OF SEDDIE FANFICTION. THIS ONE STANDS OUT THE MOST.
nickelodeonfanfic chapter 14 . 7/13/2011
omgomgomgogmgomgogm!:OO i was litterally crying until that very last part. reading that, i got my breath back.

*sigh* :D
nickolodeonfanfic chapter 13 . 7/13/2011
:OOOO is sam gonna survive? eya she will, of course she will...i think...:OOO

idk how to tell you that this story is amazing anymore..you should know it is by now anyway :D
nickelodeonfanfic chapter 12 . 7/13/2011
wooooaaaahhhh! 3 chapters left :(

thumbs up,this story has it well deserved :D
nickelodeonfanfic chapter 11 . 7/13/2011
hehe(:

i loved the surfing refrence

and i hate how i make horrible, short reviews :/
nickelodeonfanfic chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
wow. this chapter is charming (i wanted a better word than "cute")

superb (synonym for good) job here.

nickelodeonfanfic chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
wow. the award refrence you gave freddie at the end was big.

o.o

i think i came up with a better adjective for this chapter, its called, "marvellous"

hopefully that works better:D
nickelodeonfanfic chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
GASP! :O

you make awesome stories

idk what adjective to use anymore xD

well, thumbs up!

cant believe what i just read.

my heart figuratively stopped :O
nickelodeonfanfic chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
awww! :') (actually i kinda hope im not crying cuz THEN id look stupid)

that last line made me smile :D *shakes hands and gives you a hug saying, congrats on the awesome fanfic*

ps: because of awesome fanfics like these, i become obsessed xD
nickelodeonfanfic chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
:O now that freddies out of the of way...is jack gonna take advntage of sam? :O oohhh i love suspense :D
nickelodeonfanfic chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
aaawwww! :3 this is an awesome fanfic. take that as an award, cuz ive read millions of seddie fanfics during this period of time between the episods iOMG and iLost My Mind (no, it didnt air yet)

p.s. im horrible at writing review :/
nickelodeonfanfic chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
oooooo...i like this jealousyy :D

lol

as i said before, you did great on this chapter.

*claps* *smiles* *clicks submit and goes to next chapter*