Reviews for My Dork
lileyfan1415 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Hey,

I like thus story. It's cute and fun to read. You should definitely continue. I woukd like flashbacks when they frost met and then where miley tell Lily she likes her and for Lily. And then all leading up to the proposal where miley asks Lily to marry her. But that's just a suggestion. It's worth making a story out of.
Azula's Flame 1415 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Hey! i liked the drabbles they were cute i want to see where it goes from here and also take it slow when lily asks miley to marry her i would like to see the flasbacks wheen they first met and miely tells lily she liked and the same for lily but they say yes to each other then keep going until it goes to the present where it all happens lily asking mley to marry her.

From

Azula's Flame1415
Lovergirl242 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I'm absolutely amazed, I came on this site to find some great stories, and I have just found one. Reading this I could imagine every scene, almost as if I was there. Great Fanfic, I love it and favorited it. Just a Great job well done. )
Liley-Stewcott chapter 1 . 9/5/2009

xjadedjoy chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Aw, this was adorable!

I loved it. :]
croaker001 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Awesome story. Very cute. Oliver's reaction kind of threw me, but at least he came around. I especially love how Lilly went after him when he reacted that way :). I hate how Mr. Stewart treated them and the things he said to Lilly, but I love Lilly for standing toe to toe with him and telling him flat out that he wasn't taking Miley away from her. And Jackson rocks for stepping in and keeping things from escalating to the point of no return. My favorite part would have to be Lilly taking care of Miley when she was hurt :). Overall, I love how you structured this story, with the flashbacks interspersed throughout. Great job. Keep up the good work.
flooj9235 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
:D That was great! I loved it! ]

*adds to favorites*
NYwolf-714 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Amazing plot and the story was well written, hope you write more for this pairing.
love in cold blood chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This was just, fantastic. This was really well written, really liked it. Hope to read more from you :)
Kurrent chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Wonderful story, simply beautiful. The flashbacks interspersed with the narrative provide illumination for Miley's thoughts, and the whole story feels right. Very nice job!

Jo
makurutenoh chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
great job! nice liley!

alex
lileyfan123 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Cute One-shot. It was very fun to read. I hope you make a sequel to where Miley Ask Lilly to marry her. lol. well anyways great job
musicisinmysoul chapter 1 . 8/30/2009