Reviews for Magnet
Sushibubbles chapter 1 . 1/26
This is my new favorite pairing.
starsinjars chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
well THAT was interesting... this pairing itself is interesting... the only problem i have is whether zero is supposed to always remain masked or something... meh. it'll be fun to give it a try :) thanks! :D
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
This was a really cool, sweet story kinda like a fire/ice with the sweet and sour sensations. Great job...tho I'll admit I am utterly confused, Lelouch IS, how can he be with himself? -.-? Can someone explain this to me? ...and if you wanted them to be together then you should put them together afterall, you ARE the author, you can make them go skinny dipping if you wanted 'em to!...not that you should tho cuz that would be awkward...but anyway, wonderful job and i really enjoyed reading it
Lady Nogitsune chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Ah, very nice.

The "can I keep you" line was especially cute, even though the last few lines were indeed a bit depressing. xD

Spunky Skunk chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This paring has intrigued me for some time now but I never saw anyone else who felt the same. So I was surprised when I saw someone other than myself who actually liked it (read your other ZeroxLelouch story, btw, and loved it). I really hope to see more – and it seems that you’ll most likely produce it ].
shiai10 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
WHAT! No Zero and Lulu are supposed to get married no no no *cries then sobs and blows nose* That was so good poor Lulu his heart belongs with Zero!
Aldalena chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Ohmygosh... it's you again! Yay! :D

Lelouch married an arranged marriage? Wtf. D;

"They went their separate ways and never saw each other again." Ahh! How dare you D: Lelouch asked, "Can I keep you?" and Zero replied, "Of course," and then the next day they just went their separate ways? And Never saw each other Ever Again! T.T

But I loved this fic. ...Even though I almost cried reading it. D:
Tainted Ink And Paper chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
... (breaks down crying her eyes out) No really. Oh my. Serena-chan that was a nice ZeroLulu oneshot. It was very vague, but I believe that was the point ;D The vagueness and the simple short phrases and descriptions kind of captured the cute feel of your story. It felt nice with limited dialouge too.

I totally squeed when I saw that you had posted this up.

This has totally inspired me to go back to my ZeroLulu oneshot (it's really long... D:) and try to finish it sooner.

I love your description on Zero's voice.. and his tongue! So sexy! And his mask! AH, so cute. He has red eyes too? That was even more enthralling.

Normally SuzaEuphie can make me feel uncomfortable if it's written way too fluffy, but you put in the right amoung of fluff for this pairing -

I'm just wondering, is it ok in Britannia to dance with another guy? Hm. Did Zero exist in the first place? Hm. They never saw each other again? (tears)

Lulu has to marry Shirley? In an ARRANGED marriage? (i'm going to go find a tissue)

I love this fic. I really do. Thank you for writing such a nice ZeroLulu piece, I hope that when I post mine up, it'll be just as good (blows her nose).
Sparxyu chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Whoa... this was sad but i like it! ima add 2 mah favorites list! good job, Serena-chan!
Yamiro chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
*hugs* 3

What did Lelouch do for you to marry him off to Shirley, you sadist... :P

I look forward to see more of your ZeroLulu stories :P
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
have you heard of something called "immersion"?
LookingForMeaning chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
That's such an odd pairing o.0 How do you even envision Zero in your mind when they're suppose to be the same person? I trust your opinion because your a very good authoress and we share many of the same tastes, but I really can't adhere to this pairing. But hey, can't fault me for not trying!
Altair718 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009