Reviews for The Secret of the Natsuin Island
dracochan1 chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
i love this fic!
its very good!
Makoto-Elena chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Wow~~! That was epic! Now I really want to see what happens next so update soon ok?
peanut26 chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Great chapter. Please update again soon, because I can't wait to see what happens next. hehe I'm glad that it finally worked.
tearfularcher chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
Great update, I hope Iruka recovers soon, I wonder what Kakashi is up to. Can't wait for the next one.
hyperemoninja chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
Yay another chapter n_n

Poor Iruka got hurt by the mean snake and looks like Kakashi is interested in little Iruka

I hope you update soon!
Kick-Aft chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
Excelent! I really enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the next.
Ryu Earth chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
Orochimaru is the tunnle snake isn't he? XD

I like that Iruka was able to save Sasuke, and I like the way the majority of the characters are acting (though Kakashi and then are a little weird, I want more info on them!) lol

Thanks for the update and I'm going to be happily waiting for the next one, no matter the length of it! )
Little Soldier Mine chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Kawaii! I want more! Please!

Mucho-luv!
jazzy2may chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
its cute. I like it. Its a lot like a movie I saw once a long while ago.. film, The Island of Rhone (Rohan?) Innish... Selkies. I love stories like this. _
WindGoddess7 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
This sounds really interesting so far and I like the I like the Jiraiya, iruka relationship it makes a nice base for the story. Also as kind of a side note, the part at the end of the chapter about iruka's seal skin laying on the beach reminded me of the book The Folk Keeper by Franny Billingsley. Not sure if you have read book or not, but it brought back fond memories of that book and made me like your story even more. Kind of went off topic there sorry._

Can't wait for the next chapter.
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Interesting! I can't wait to see where this is going!
Kick-Aft chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Most interesting. Can't wait for the next the next chapter.
Ryu Earth chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
This looks really cute! XD

I like that Jiraiya appears to be sane, yet at the same time, insane too (but that's me) lol

I am so going to be looking forward to more! So please don't be leaving us hanging for long!
peanut26 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
MEANIE...That was a mean cliffe. Sounds really interesting. Can't wait to read more. Hope you can update again soon. I am really happy that I helped to get you in the mood to right because I really like this story...hehe
tearfularcher chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
This is so interesting and I'm very curious to find out where you go with this. I loved the fact that you made Jiraiya such a central part as Iruka dad. Can't wait for the update.