Reviews for Challenge
Ghanaperu chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Wyll and Megin - ranger's apprentice? Just my guess. Anyway, this was well written. Good job.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Loved It! :D
Farsight020 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Don't bother Gibbs Slapping your sister Padawan. Unfortunately you shall have to gibbs slap me. Good story by the way.
Eavis chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Hah, love it!

There isn't a sequel, I suppose?
SarahE7191 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Loved it. :-)

Sarah
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
A great story. Very good.
Slytherin's Dark Cub chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Plz continue this story!

this is really good.

completelyTwilightObessed.

P.S. I couldn't help not but noticing, are you a fan of NCIS. it sounds like it.
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Very nice story, love the detail, the humor and the courtly behaviour. If you wrote that story concerning the ambassador I would read it but I think in order to have it drag it would have to include all of Lucy's challenges that you just mentioned.

I can't recall having read 'ability' but I will definately check it out :). I might regret asking this but what is a Gibbs-slap? :D.
Russet022 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Aw. Very nice. I like it. Lucy is so very determined and Peter is properly protective. :)
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Haha..wow. Great job!

V.
kutlessgurl90 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
that was great! i'm glad i got to see lucy show off her archery skills and learned to believe in herself a little bit more. with that kind of confidence, she'll face every challenge head on and win all of them. i also enjoyed the little talks she had with edmund. keep writing! )