Reviews for A Different Perspective
kimchiix04 chapter 5 . 7/15/2017
Please update! I love the hinata kakashi pairing!
muzicaldove chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
oh please please please continue... I'd love to see it from team 7 and team 8's perspective...
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2016
Can I request you do one in Hanabi or Neji's?
I think it will be funny to see their reactions.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 5 . 2/12/2016
I really hope you are still writing! Would love on last chapter of the wedding too :D
QuirkCirc chapter 5 . 1/29/2016
YES! THEY'RE GETTING FLIPPING MARRIED! WAHOOO!
Love how you wrote Hiashi in this. He reminds me so much Neiji sometimes with all the overprotectiveness xD
QuirkCirc chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
xD Love how Pakkun was disappointed when he got to the bed part. Knowing Kakashi it'll happen one day :'D
QuirkCirc chapter 3 . 1/29/2016
Woah, this was awe-inspiring. Hinata really is pretty
QuirkCirc chapter 2 . 1/29/2016
Aw, Kakashi giving Hinata flowers is just too cute! u
QuirkCirc chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
Chouji and food -.- Things never change
Wonderful first chapter
Lucyole chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
poor hiashi that must be a shock for him but really good please write all the others too
that would be great
Lucyole chapter 3 . 2/20/2015
our little artist very interesting and cute how he sees hinata and kakshi is so cool.
Lucyole chapter 2 . 2/20/2015
ah ino she is like always really lol with her teasing and kakashi beeing sheepish cute
Lucyole chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
lol chouji is funny especially with the food and resemblance with hinata and kakashi to it really
good
sundes2013 chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
Hahaha this is cute! Like how you put her father im the last chapter. Oooh they're getting married. :)
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Aww this is so cute. I like the idea of showing everyone perspective on kakashi and hinata relationship. This is cute iwth the tangerines. I aant some now. 3