Reviews for A Different Perspective
Lucyole chapter 5 . 2/20
poor hiashi that must be a shock for him but really good please write all the others too
that would be great
Lucyole chapter 3 . 2/20
our little artist very interesting and cute how he sees hinata and kakshi is so cool.
Lucyole chapter 2 . 2/20
ah ino she is like always really lol with her teasing and kakashi beeing sheepish cute
Lucyole chapter 1 . 2/20
lol chouji is funny especially with the food and resemblance with hinata and kakashi to it really
good
sundes2013 chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
Hahaha this is cute! Like how you put her father im the last chapter. Oooh they're getting married. :)
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Aww this is so cute. I like the idea of showing everyone perspective on kakashi and hinata relationship. This is cute iwth the tangerines. I aant some now. 3
Guest chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
I love all 5 chapters And yay, a wedding!
Yanirca chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
lolz Hianshi you perv. kkukkukukuku .
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
lol...love it!
PhoenixRain26 chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Hi :)
I seriously love your fanfiction "A different story" and this sequel!
It's the first time I'm reviewing either, but ever since I read it, I come back to read it again from time to time.
I'm a fellow KakaHina lover, and this is by far the best KakaHina I've ever seen. Thank you for writing it! You have genuine storytelling skills and I love how you write and share Kakashi and Hinata's story :) They're totally adorable and you brought them together in a believable way, without making Kakashi a perv'. Your grammar and spelling are very good, which I always appreciate when reading a story, because English isn't my first language and reading in English is a way to better myself. Thank you very very much for writing KakaHina and I can't wait to read more from you!
I really hope to see more of Kakashi and Hinata's Happy Ever After or more of my favorite pairings in your page (KakaHina, ItaHina, SasuHina), especially in the ninja world!

Have a nice day, wherever you are ;)

Riya
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
I'm so happy! I can't wipe the smile off my face :D

THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED!

Ages, I need their ages. Just how many years have gone by?

I certainly need to mention my three favorite comments/thoughts, they deserve it:

"How can I take it when it has always rightfully been mine's?" I fell in love with her again. She's so cool!

"Was this man—infamous as Copy Nin Kakashi, in-running for the next Hokage, feared through out all of the Shinobi Continent—an idiot?" Well, he's a lovable idiot, pure charm .

"She's shocked beyond belief, Hiashi-sama," supplied Kakashi. Haha, so was I, bet she never thought it would be that easy ;)

I'm expecting more one-shots, but it's been a while since the last update :(

I promise I'll be a good girl and patiently wait for you. Anytime you want is fine with me :)
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
This one is sort of tender... Pakkun itself is 'soft' enough haha

'Just what have you been hiding from me, Kakashi?' LOL that one was a killer.

I just don't get the reason for Kakashi summoning Pakkun, pamperin him a little and leaving him behind in the apartment...

Oh, whatever, is just as Pakkun said, Kakashi's been acting strange ;)
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Gosh, I wish it had been longer. But you definitely did Sai fair justice :)

Yei! Weirdo rules .

Those eyes you gave him are the eyes of an artist, taking notice of small details. Finding the beauty even in the slightest gesture.

Sai is really an interesting character when giving him some space.

What do I do? Now I wanna see that painting :(

Amazingly done!
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
That's so like Ino! hehe another nice story :)

I really like flower language, so I was really expecting to read it when I got the picture of what it was all about.

Beautiful eyes? Perfect match! Btw, red tulips are like asking "would you marry me?" and yellow tulips mean "unrequired love" I read it somewhere. Perhaps you know that already, just random chat on my part :)
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Seriously, I was not gonna stop reading, not if there's a sorts-of-continuation to the story. Hell no! hahaha

I love your descriptions, and I'm craving for a tangerine right now. Too good they're on season, too bad there's none at home right now.

I liked that you decided to start with Chouji, it was a fresh start. I enjoyed his point of view.

Since these are one-shots you get a review per each :)

I forgot on my previous review (told you I was forgetting important stuff, and still am) that I loved Kurenai, and that the ending was superb! Anko's line "I won't let you die on me" while shouting to any living being on her way to the hospital... my God how did you get the idea? It was so unexpected, and so hilarious! Amazing :D and the mere last line 'You'd be laughing hysterically.' It's just sooooo good. And I say it as a writer (wannabe, of course) and as a reader, it was a perfect simple line and it leaves you a warm feeling, something bigger than a normal ending with a "Happily ever after".
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »