Reviews for A Different Perspective
QuirkCirc chapter 5 . 1/29
YES! THEY'RE GETTING FLIPPING MARRIED! WAHOOO!
Love how you wrote Hiashi in this. He reminds me so much Neiji sometimes with all the overprotectiveness xD
QuirkCirc chapter 4 . 1/29
xD Love how Pakkun was disappointed when he got to the bed part. Knowing Kakashi it'll happen one day :'D
QuirkCirc chapter 3 . 1/29
Woah, this was awe-inspiring. Hinata really is pretty
QuirkCirc chapter 2 . 1/29
Aw, Kakashi giving Hinata flowers is just too cute! u
QuirkCirc chapter 1 . 1/29
Chouji and food -.- Things never change
Wonderful first chapter
Lucyole chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
poor hiashi that must be a shock for him but really good please write all the others too
that would be great
Lucyole chapter 3 . 2/20/2015
our little artist very interesting and cute how he sees hinata and kakshi is so cool.
Lucyole chapter 2 . 2/20/2015
ah ino she is like always really lol with her teasing and kakashi beeing sheepish cute
Lucyole chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
lol chouji is funny especially with the food and resemblance with hinata and kakashi to it really
good
sundes2013 chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
Hahaha this is cute! Like how you put her father im the last chapter. Oooh they're getting married. :)
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Aww this is so cute. I like the idea of showing everyone perspective on kakashi and hinata relationship. This is cute iwth the tangerines. I aant some now. 3
Guest chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
I love all 5 chapters And yay, a wedding!
Yanirca chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
lolz Hianshi you perv. kkukkukukuku .
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
lol...love it!
PhoenixRain26 chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Hi :)
I seriously love your fanfiction "A different story" and this sequel!
It's the first time I'm reviewing either, but ever since I read it, I come back to read it again from time to time.
I'm a fellow KakaHina lover, and this is by far the best KakaHina I've ever seen. Thank you for writing it! You have genuine storytelling skills and I love how you write and share Kakashi and Hinata's story :) They're totally adorable and you brought them together in a believable way, without making Kakashi a perv'. Your grammar and spelling are very good, which I always appreciate when reading a story, because English isn't my first language and reading in English is a way to better myself. Thank you very very much for writing KakaHina and I can't wait to read more from you!
I really hope to see more of Kakashi and Hinata's Happy Ever After or more of my favorite pairings in your page (KakaHina, ItaHina, SasuHina), especially in the ninja world!

Have a nice day, wherever you are ;)

Riya