Reviews for Discovery
CJaneCoulson chapter 1 . 3/26
Now...Was it REALLY a present for his father? Somehow I can't quite picture that...

I loved this story! Thanks for posting this!
narniadreamer1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This was amazing, love how you captured the boy's interest of the knife but the fear as well. Good job.
AmazingWriter123 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Quite a convincing lie Edmund made up there.
Amazing story
narnias no.1fan chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Cool story:)
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I liked it very save Ed! Lol
Too bad is a oneshot. :)
If only they knew and could watch the Just King in action!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Whoah, that was a close call right there. But hey, nice excuse, Edmund! Haha!

Awesome fic. I had a great laugh, too! What with the boys' reactions and all . . . super funny! Anyway, no. You didn't botch up anything, in myopinion. It all sounded perfectly correct when I read it. Great job.
White-Lily-Blossom chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I loved this! There are some habits you just can't shake... _ I'd love to see more in this universe.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Nice save, Ed.
Kitty O chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I love it. Edmund always was my favorite, and I love the way this actually rather sounds like ho wthe characters in the book speak!
Confused Pumpkin chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
There's just something about this fanfic that I keep coming back to. I'm not sure if it's the casual interaction between a King of Old and sheltered British schoolboys, or seeing the subtle hints of Narnia in Edmund, but there's something truly special about this fic. I love the idea of the boys finding Edmund's dagger, and the writing was beautiful and flowing. Really, it's amazing. What would happen if they found his other dagger? Is it bigger, more dangerous? Does it have a secret Narnia-inscription on it that names Edmund as a King of Narnia? Ah, all these questions! I always end up coming back once in a while to read this when I'm in a Narnia mood. (: Thanks for posting!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
love it! i hope you decide to write more! i wish you good luck and no writers block either way with your future writings. good luck!
Queen K the Ignominious chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
That was really good. I've always loved stories about how the Pevensies adapt to life after Narnia-and how others perceive them after noticing they've "changed". Great job! Looking forward to more...
RiverSong DreamShadow chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Yay! This was a wonderful view into post-Narnia Edmund's character... it made me smile!
fisheye lens chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I love Edmund and the way you portrayed him in your story. Absolutely brilliant.
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Totally awesome and funny. But I have a question. Why does he have a dagger in his room, under his pillow?

* hannah *