Reviews for Discovery
Amazing. I love the fics that explore what they're like after returning from Narnia, especially ones like this where they have unexplainable habits or tendencies or skills and people on the outside are baffled. Very nice fic.
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Hahaha! Poor boys, such hilarious reactions... but ah, I really enjoyed reading this! And you botched up nothihng! This is simply perfect, as usual!
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
(Blink Blink Blink) wow that was so odd, good but odd.
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
thanks for sharing this! :)
thosebrooklynboys chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
THIS IS FANTASTIC I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Now...Was it REALLY a present for his father? Somehow I can't quite picture that...

I loved this story! Thanks for posting this!
narniadreamer1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This was amazing, love how you captured the boy's interest of the knife but the fear as well. Good job.
Teddy2104 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Quite a convincing lie Edmund made up there.
Amazing story
FandomFairy01 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Cool story:)
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I liked it very save Ed! Lol
Too bad is a oneshot. :)
If only they knew and could watch the Just King in action!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Whoah, that was a close call right there. But hey, nice excuse, Edmund! Haha!

Awesome fic. I had a great laugh, too! What with the boys' reactions and all . . . super funny! Anyway, no. You didn't botch up anything, in myopinion. It all sounded perfectly correct when I read it. Great job.
White-Lily-Blossom chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I loved this! There are some habits you just can't shake... _ I'd love to see more in this universe.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Nice save, Ed.
Kitty O chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I love it. Edmund always was my favorite, and I love the way this actually rather sounds like ho wthe characters in the book speak!
Confused Pumpkin chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
There's just something about this fanfic that I keep coming back to. I'm not sure if it's the casual interaction between a King of Old and sheltered British schoolboys, or seeing the subtle hints of Narnia in Edmund, but there's something truly special about this fic. I love the idea of the boys finding Edmund's dagger, and the writing was beautiful and flowing. Really, it's amazing. What would happen if they found his other dagger? Is it bigger, more dangerous? Does it have a secret Narnia-inscription on it that names Edmund as a King of Narnia? Ah, all these questions! I always end up coming back once in a while to read this when I'm in a Narnia mood. (: Thanks for posting!