Reviews for The New Time
grovyle the thief lover chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
this is a great story! keep up the great work and I will keep reading this!
Little Chibi chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
I like this story! Are you going to continue it? I hope so, it'd be interesting to see how the legendaries will try to fit in with the humans.
Jacqueline-Black Harry Potter chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
This is awesome. Are you going to write more cause this is a good story?
mikitty bast chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Hope you update soon! Story is awesome! Aren't there more legenda like Manaphy Groudon, Raikui, um... Entei?
soul chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
i 333 your story ;3 (''3
lia chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
plz continues.
stella chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
omg your story is awsome!
xXRose-the-MagicatXx chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
continue and i will give you my famous choclate revews. most people eat em up. ;)
Descriptivist chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
I shall be your spellchecker for today!

"I think I was searching my heads off." Mewtwo has one head.

It's Zapdos, NOT Zaptoes. As in ArticUNO, ZapDOS, MolTRES.

"Maybe in some remote island, where there are no civilization." That should be "is", not "are". Civilization is singular.

CHILDISH, SCREAMING LEGENDARIES! GAH! In the back of my head, I keep thinking: Jirachi and Celebi are centuries old, at least. Mew is MILLENIA old. Mewtwo is only a few decades old; he was created by humans. Yet it seems that Mewtwo and Suicune are the most mature ACTING of this lot. And the ironic thing is that Suicune was REBORN a while ago, and, even then, didn't play a role in the creation of the universe. MEW, YOU'RE THE OLDEST POKEMON HERE, DANGIT! ACT YOUR AGE!
Descriptivist chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
"Everything about Mew is pink."

You're doing a good job of showing us all of the legendaries' personalities quickly when they're introduced.
I Lov3 Wizardmon chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
neet pleas dont put in any kissing though,k? i mean,like mew2 dosent xacly have lips but this IS only my thoughts...and it be nice 2 have it manly mew2s pov but then again he is my fave. pokemon
i not on this.name is cassie chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
osome!mew2 is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo my fave. pokemon!
Haruhi Kitahara chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
soooo... on the next chapter, they all will start to live with human! is it true? :3

please update it ASAP! XDD
Haruhi Kitahara chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I Love it! cute fic! I like the symbol in their hand. but why lugia is smaller than mew? ah, whatever :)

PS: may I fave it? :3
Dark Lugia 249 chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
Woah dude/dudette A regular human should walk right into them in the forest They should havez a chush on MEW that makez meh goez LOLz! ps radical story.