Reviews for The Irrelevant Bug
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
I never understood Wilson's NEED for House to 'talk about it' or 'become a better man'. If House was so bad, then why would Wilson still be friends with him? Course my theory is that House makes Wilson look like a great guy, even though we know he is actually much worse because he 'pretends' to be a good guy...he is actually the wolf dressed up as grandma. He just bores the crap out of me with his constant lecturing and all his self righteous demeaning words of wisdom. The idea of Wilson, the serial adulterer, spouting life lessons about relationships to ANYONE is just stupid.

I really like this story. I LOVE the fact that Blythe's friend actually has a better concept of what House NEEDS than Wilson does...man David Shore must really have been a bullied child to believe for one minute that this 'friendship' is anywhere NEAR normal or functional...
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
So did House's passenger 'invite himself' to this trip? Seems like something Wilson would do. You have a great imagination and the vivid writing allows your reader to see what YOU see...it really is a wonderful gift.
MrsBock chapter 15 . 3/23/2013
I really love this story. This is my second time reading it and I liked it even more this time around. I stumbled upon your work just recently. I wish you would write more House fiction, but I am glad to read all you have posted. Thanks!
Ravenhurst chapter 15 . 12/8/2011
Excellent job! I think you struck a great balance between dialogue and introspection.
AngelHoffman chapter 15 . 7/21/2010
oh how very sad :( Poor House!

Well written!
iyimgrace chapter 15 . 12/6/2009
Beautiful ending to a beautiful story. I love the symbolism of the lantern, lighting the candle and it lifting off into the night like a burden being lifted away on a flame. It ties to the idea of House cremating his mother's body like the symbolism of the phoenix rising from the ashes to be reborn again. With his acceptance and the weight lifting off his chest, House is reborn and free from his past to move forward, free of his burdens. So gorgeous!

And you are welcome dear friend. You have given me equal amounts of support and encouragement throughout my own writing process. We all need someone to keep us grammatically honest and to bounce ideas off of. I look forward to sharing more with you.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 15 . 12/5/2009
Great story! I loved the beginning where you left us guessing about what was going on. The whole story had such a wonderful atmosphere about it.
i luv ewansmile chapter 15 . 12/4/2009
Wow. This was a beautiful way to end this amazing story. It always amazes me when I read one of your chapters. You're one very intelligent person to be able to capture and to tame all the emotions and life situations and how people deal with them or don't deal. Amazing job! Thank you for sharing this wonderful story! I truly hope that you have another story in the making because I would love to read anything you write.
Shao7 chapter 15 . 12/4/2009
Nicely done.

Thank you.

Michele
Brighid45 chapter 15 . 12/4/2009
God, this ending is just gorgeous in every way possible. A great story, and beautifully told. Thanks so much for posting this.
Reptar chapter 14 . 11/29/2009
I absolutely adore this story! I like how it's life outside the hospital, but really, not much has changed. House is still irresponsible, treats the whole mystery like a diagnostic puzzle, and tries to hide his hurt. And Wilson is still Wilson.

"...he is bound by the complicated rules of masculinity and friendship. He really wants to hug House and tell him everything will be okay, but this isn’t allowed and he knows it isn’t going to be alright any time soon."

One of my favourite lines ;n;

brilliantdeduction chapter 14 . 11/29/2009
I love this story so much! HouseWilson strong friendship like this makes the world go 'round, as well as angst. And it's so true and well written and beautiful! Awaiting the rest of the chapters! Keep up the beautiful writing!
furryface chapter 14 . 11/27/2009
Ofstead have alot to answer for at any time!

Great chapter as always so very very sad but so well observed, I hate funerals but they do give closure, poor House, shame Wilson did not give in to just give hime that hug!
i luv ewansmile chapter 14 . 11/27/2009
It always amazes me how well you capture the emotions and feeling, and honesty of people's thoughts and I really like seeing it through Wilson. Very nicely written. Thanks for the update.
iyimgrace chapter 14 . 11/27/2009
Beautiful addition to the end. The comparison to both of their indelible grief about ones loved and lost. As always splendid, splendid writing!