Reviews for Strange New World
Capricorn Queen chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
Amazing, so well written. I love this fic!
ashanti01 chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
hands down the best Snake Eyes and Scarlett fanfic I have read. Great job.
DESIGNER chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
This is so far one of the best joe fanfictions I have ever read. Please keep writing. Saludos desde latinoamerica.
trojan chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
Excellent story! Hope to see more Scarlett/SnakeEyes stories like this one...
Snakechildau chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
please write more, the continuing relationship between scarlett and snake-eyes .like another story!
i loved what you've done with the characters! :)
Lunacharm chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
Yes! Someone else who has read the comics and knows that Snake-eyes and Scarlett belong together. You have just made me a happy person. *does a dance*

I mean come on..Snake eyes is so much cooler than Duke, even on a bad day.
BoB chapter 4 . 11/20/2007
Good to see a comics fan out in the big world of fanfiction. I just would have done one thing. Have Some of the Joes from the comic world explain Snake Eyes's history with Storm Shadow. I'm sure Scarlet would have been surprised at that.
gunman chapter 4 . 11/3/2006
That was excellent!

Yes, it was pretty dicy for Scarlett to get back to her world, and alot of people got in trouble over it, but some things have to be done.

Scarlett's speech in the mess hall was very eloquent. Not the rantings of a crazy person. Like it was proof enough that she did have an eight month experience.

And when she got back, she opens up to Snake Eyes as the one who could truly be 'the one' for her. And the Snake Eyes and Scarlett of the other dimension are reunited, so everyone wins.

It's a real great story. And I loved it.

Especially Destro saying 'Give me some sugar, baby' was funny as hell.

Write On!
gunman chapter 3 . 11/3/2006
Man, Scarlett really has changed from the first chapter.

At least she's happier now, more confident in her choice in life.

And she's finally chosen someone to be happy with.

Snake Eyes.

He really is my favorite Joe.

Too bad about Steeler though. Would have been interesting, him hooking up with the Baroness. But if he's persistent... hey, it's possible.

And now Scarlett's found a way back to her own world, hopefully. Let's see if Snake Eyes and the others can help her out.
gunman chapter 2 . 11/3/2006
Wow.

That's really amazing.

I especially liked the last part of this chapter, where you describe how deep and meaningful her relationship with Snake Eyes really is/was/whatever.

It's sort of like a poem and such.

"this love was a rare thing that could not easily be found once lost. This love was something she must treasure within her heart, just as a child holds onto the sweet memories of a distant day filled with wonder and magic"

That almost brought me to tears it was so sweet.

You've got talent!
gunman chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Whoa. You paint a pretty sad picture of the Joe ninja. But you've also got a pretty good vibe going with Snake Eyes too. Even though Scarlett is 'dating' Duke you've got her having fear over that relationship, and a pondering on what would happen if she and Snake Eyes had gotten together. At the very least, you have her thinking about his feelings.

Nice story, loved the while Christmas theme set-up, and the whole part where Destro explains his new weapon and plan.

He is the thinker type isn't he?

Write On!
donkeyland chapter 4 . 5/7/2006
Plz plz plz update this whenever you can! This is the greatest!
lisav chapter 4 . 10/3/2004
I always thought Duke and Scarlett was/is an item always and forever (huge fan of them) but after reading this fanfic, I'm not so sure anymore. You made me believe anything is possible... What can I say but you are a wonderful storyteller! I loved it.
BlackKatana chapter 4 . 3/4/2004
Your story is great. Just how its supposed to be, Snake Eyes and Scarlett together.
The 2004 Colton Awards chapter 2 . 6/17/2003
Congratulations! You have been nominated for the Best Romance Series.

Best wishes,