Reviews for Strange New World
The 2004 Colton Awards chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Congratulations! You have been nominated for the Best Snake Eyes/Scarlett Romance.

Best wishes,

The Staff of the Coltons
amarie5 chapter 4 . 5/26/2003
i just love it!
The Highwaywoman chapter 4 . 2/19/2003
“Whore! Cocksucker! Motherless fuck!” Oh my God, what would I pay to hear Cobra Commander say that? This story was awesome. I was wondering when I'd find Snake Eyes fanfiction. Nice love story too :)
nightmusic chapter 4 . 10/15/2002
Oh my goodness... I don't know what to say! (which is a first!) This is the most *wonderful* Snake Eyes/ Scarlett story I have ever read!...WOW!... I actually got teary eyed when they were on the rooftop the last time and he was signing to her...and she understood him! It was PERFECT!

This story was especially enlightening to me because I have a friend that is deaf and mute and occaisionally I just act as though I understand her just so she 'doesnt feel awkward'... I'm thinking twice about that now.

Oh, please please please write another Scarlett/Snake Eyes story! You are top of the line!
teazer chapter 4 . 6/1/2002
this story was amazingly well done.

how well?

let's put it this way...i'm new to gi joe, and at first i liked the pairing of scarlet and duke, and intensely disliked her with snake eyes.

apparently i was wrong. you've definitely changed my mind, and like one of the reviewers said here, their the perfect couple.
Phoenix chapter 4 . 1/14/2002
WOW! That was an amazing story! You truly captured the love and devotion that Snake Eyes and Scarlett have for each other. Please say that you plan on writing another G. story? Preferably about Snake Eyes and Scarlet. PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE say that you will?
Dino Monzon chapter 4 . 1/13/2002
Well, Recce/Todd, what can I say? I LOVED how you wrapped up Strange New World! Thank you for making Snake-Eyes & Scarlett friends & lovers in the cartoon universe as well as in the comic continuity. I always preferred seeing their relationship. And I loved the way they met on the roof of GI Joe HQ. The way you wrote is very similar to how I would've done it in my stories. I'm also glad that you made Jinx Scarlett's best friend. I always figured they'd make great pals. Please write more Snake-Eyes/Scarlett stories. Hope you contact me.
TopHat chapter 4 . 1/13/2002

That was soo sweet! You'll have to right anothe fic soon!
T chapter 4 . 1/12/2002
WOW! Great story, loved every bit of it! 8o)
Shana chapter 4 . 1/12/2002
Ok, crying time again! Give me a sec to recover! lol Anyway, this was WONDERFUL! I loved this story. I have to say it is one of my favorites.
T chapter 3 . 1/10/2002
WOW! Love it, can't wait for the next chapter!
Dino Monzon chapter 3 . 1/10/2002
Reesee's Scarlett/Snake-Eyes story is quite different from what I've read thus far on this site, and I, for one, thank him for for writing such a good story. Unlike most GI Joe cartoon fans, I never liked the notion of pairing such a stunningly lovely lady like Ms. Scarlett with the likes of Duke in the cartoons. I always like fanfic-and I write fanfic myself-that focuses on the relationship between Snake-Eyes & Scarlett.

Reese shows a good working knowledge of both comic & cartoon continuities-with veiled references to "World Without End.- and he knows of Stalker's ties to Snake-Eyes as well, something hardly seen in other fanfic. I'm hoping he continues to write more stories.

By the way, my fanfic can be found on Suzanne's GI Joe site as ff: "Happy Holidays, Dear Shana", "Always Something To Remind Me","Operation: Spitfire", "Friendly Advice", and "At First Sight." Just thought you'd like to know. Yo, Joe!
TesubCalle chapter 3 . 1/9/2002
Excellent so far. Please do not make us wait for the conclusion!

One would like to know, however, what has been happening to the 'real' Scarlett of this world...Is she also trying to get back...?

I hope all will be revealed in Part 4.
Shana chapter 3 . 1/9/2002
I can't wait till the next chapter, I am on the edge of my seat! This is such great story! Now, I must admit, I am a total Scarlett/Duke fan, but if she goes back to Duke in this story, I will be totally disappointed! lol

By the way, I loved the whole "Robin Hood" quote Duke made in Ch. 1! That was cute.
TopHat chapter 3 . 1/9/2002
This chapter has been both very sweet and very sad. I understand her need to return to her world-I hope if she does then she will carry her experiences from this world with her and be a better person for it. Looking forward to the next chapter.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »