Reviews for Tests of Friendship
ILOVEMyArchEnemy chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
AAWW! I love, love, love it! It is so touching! I am so inspired now. It makes me want to do something nice for my friends. 3
Gimlifan8 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Captivating. That's all I can say.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Oh, Elrond, you peeked!
That's not fair!
ANYWAYS, Great story
Hannon-le!
Optimisticat chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Wow. That was the best, most well-written story about Legolas' and Aragorn's friendship that I have ever read. My compliments, this is probably my favorite Lord of the Rings FanFiction story so far. :)
fjsjs chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I like your story, but I don't think a 4 year old child would understand a complicated explanation of true friendship unless he's a super genius.
nur sofea chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
ligt hoofs taped
a person chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Good story, but I think you should make little Estel older like 8 years old. A 4 year old is much too young to understand Elrond's explanation of true friendship.
nilaea chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Another beautiful story! I was waiting to read the part where Legolas would hear the sea call, and its really interesting how you wrote it - that Aragorn needs to take a second look to see his pain. your english is also very good :)
Chewiecotton chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Love this. I love friendship stories!
Metoochocolate chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Live the story, you are a great writer, I've already read quite a few of your stories and can't wait to read more, don't stop writing! :D (or else... Haha)
Eiladwyn chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Parts of this story made me feel weepy . I love the way you have integrated the future and present, it all flows so well and it's not a very common writing tool ) Thankyou!
DreamingALife chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Beautiful :)
Ochoika chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
hoho ! i love when aragorn is a kid ! and when he hides legolas's horse ! so sweet..

In fact i really appreciate the "lessons of Elrond" and Legolas and Aragorn have a true friendship !

I love how the complete each other .. and help each other...

It's so sad ans in the mean time so cool when we see he gulls .. Legolas explain is choise and Aragorn is so "shok" for is sacrifice" ...

I love your story ! like the others one ! :)

Aragorn&Legolas forever ! ;-)
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This was absolutely beautiful. Your depiction of their friendship- wow. And the whole thing with the sea-calling, and what Legolas gave up, it fit in so beautifully with everything Elrond told Estel. I really enjoyed this.
amber75 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
i must say you are a excelent writer. i didint know that aragorn was 80 and the flasbacks were pretty cool