Reviews for Tests of Friendship
Ammodytus chapter 1 . 9/3
*loud whining*

But why, why would you give me these feeeels?!
30biscuit2 chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
This one shot is so so SO beautiful!
Honestly, its the most beautiful and meaningful one shut I have EVER red.
I love how legolas greately cares about his friend and the way you described their friendship.
It was a great idea, Good job!
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
aw well done
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
This is a beautiful story :') Thanks for making my day
Dola chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
I absolutely love this one-shot. Really nice.
White Ithiliel chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
*cries like a baby* That was so beautiful :'3 *sniff*
I am crying for real ! Not kidding, I have tears in my eyes ! My pillow is getting wet. Twas incredibly sad and incredibly amazing and incredibly full of happiness and incredibly full of hope and I incredibly loved it *-*
ILOVEMyArchEnemy chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
AAWW! I love, love, love it! It is so touching! I am so inspired now. It makes me want to do something nice for my friends. 3
Gimlifan8 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Captivating. That's all I can say.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Oh, Elrond, you peeked!
That's not fair!
ANYWAYS, Great story
Hannon-le!
Optimisticat chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Wow. That was the best, most well-written story about Legolas' and Aragorn's friendship that I have ever read. My compliments, this is probably my favorite Lord of the Rings FanFiction story so far. :)
fjsjs chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I like your story, but I don't think a 4 year old child would understand a complicated explanation of true friendship unless he's a super genius.
nur sofea chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
ligt hoofs taped
a person chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Good story, but I think you should make little Estel older like 8 years old. A 4 year old is much too young to understand Elrond's explanation of true friendship.
nilaea chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Another beautiful story! I was waiting to read the part where Legolas would hear the sea call, and its really interesting how you wrote it - that Aragorn needs to take a second look to see his pain. your english is also very good :)
Chewiecotton chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Love this. I love friendship stories!