Reviews for Untouchable
Kitten99 chapter 8 . 1/24
How bout dis for a theme song:

Super George!
I don't needa theme song!
Gotta save dat kitty!
I'm so freaking awesome!
YEAH!
Kitten99 chapter 6 . 1/24
Do not change George, plz.
I s'pose it's not how George would act, but jeezzes it's freaking funny!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
You ripped of the hinny marriage scene from pirates if the Caribbean. Lol
GredandForgeAreOurKings chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
Good story, but I don't understand why george was depicted in that way? Well done though!

Ramyaa :)
PlotTwistBitch chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
This chapter LITERALLY made me throw up...so yea, im just gonna go clean my floor now
HerGoldenWings chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
I don't want to sound like a hater, because some bits I loved, but I'm finding that I've lost interest in this fic. At this start I went with it but around now I'm just feeling that Hermione and Fred are being really selfish, and I find it hard to sympathise with their actions. :)
On the other hand though, I'm loooving your characterisation of George!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Hermione is being really self-centred here..all she cares about is herself and she hasn't even thought about Ron. :( Poor Ronald. No, I'm not a Ron fan girl but..guh. But good start and I hope by the end of the story, Hermione is a little more..well, realistic.
Pyro and Darnet co chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
Laugh my head of at Geroge! My mum came in to check on me and when I yelled Super Geroge she left the room like I was a crazy person. Love this story so much!
VivianDarkVoltur chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
You are so funny. I could nit stop laughing at what they were saying
. The funniest I think would be hell pixies. So funny. I really like it. Your really good at weighting FredxHermione stories.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
SUPER GEORGE! He's cracking me up:) Well written!
RememberFredWeasley chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! Go Super George
Sammi Weasley 3 chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
This srry is awesome! Angels! Perfect!
madkingxx chapter 15 . 6/9/2012
Omg this had me cracking up the entire time. My new all-time fav.
Draco rocks my socks chapter 15 . 3/19/2012
It was sooooo good, but how come hermiome didn't get a super power?
Guest chapter 14 . 2/29/2012
Am I the only one who caught the Pirates of the carabian and the transformers quotes?