Reviews for a n t h o l o g y
yahikouchiha447 chapter 41 . 6/26
Nice funny and juicy
TsubasaMei chapter 1 . 5/14
Just want u to know i love absolutely love this fanfic! Thank u so much for ur amazing efforts in creating such beautiful fanfictions for people like me who enjoys reading them a lot :)
anime2 chapter 86 . 4/17
Had great fun reading all of these. Can't believe this fic has more than 80 chapters. XD
mina kushi naruhina saraboru chapter 10 . 3/5
SPEECHLESS...
Cherry5683 chapter 86 . 10/14/2015
awwwww...that was so sweeeeet...
Guest chapter 21 . 8/30/2015
the whole fucking story is spoil with this harry potter shit
dont put other stories with naruto besides bleach
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
Ano... The real name to fear of fish is ichthyophobia. Just trying to be helpful. Besides this is a well written story! Plz continue
Carolare Scarletus chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Awww, that was adorable :)
I enjoyed it haha.
And Naruto, gosh cD
haha... :P
Ssanderei chapter 86 . 6/4/2015
Waahhhh you are back! I miss your storiesss! :) glad you are back from ur longgg hiatus! Have been busy that much eh?
SakuraHerem chapter 86 . 6/3/2015
love it, super cute. 3
Rizu Hatake-hime chapter 86 . 6/3/2015
This is masterpiece!
I love this kind of story. The kind which is full of fluffy stuff and I can read it without unnecessary stress added into my head. :)
mdtiger chapter 86 . 6/2/2015
Honestly, I want to remember this cannon as is. I sometimes want to escape how the manga ended. I love this couple before the whole Sakura and Sasuke trying to kill each other. I loved them as a possibility when Naruto the second part was starting. Halfway, I fell in love with Naruto and Sakura but clearly that was butchered and so was Sasuke and Sakura. I hope there is some type of redemption with the new managa that started. I love this story because I feel I grabbed on to this when I started to transition from them as couple. I have a few stories that I love them as couple because the stories were written nicely. Please do continue especially since you do a version of them from FML. Love it.
Guest chapter 86 . 6/1/2015
I loved it, can't wait for more
clover1987 chapter 86 . 6/1/2015
I really enjoy this chapter. It's very fun.

You done a good job. When let Sas go through many troubles and obstacles.
RobinSparkelz chapter 86 . 6/1/2015
Hi, I absolutely love your anthology and your unique Sasuke and Sakura - can you do a promt for me : My parents walked in on me and my sex friend/friends with benefits Sasuke having sex - I told them he was my fiance FML. I hope you'll enjoy writing - I love your anthology and all your other stories
1,744 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »