Reviews for Monster
Bolmung LK chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
It's so sad...but I liked it.

*cries for Tieria*
ReishiColleen chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
oh tieria~ *hugs*

i'm speechless, really. your fic is wonderful and very well written, but i do hope it is not what's happening to my tieria-chan~XD
xiia chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
This is an almost perfect fic. It really is how I can(sadly) think of him being.
hanaemiii chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
So powerful. Very sad. Well-written. Keep it up.
just call me Cappy chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
That felt so sad - I felt so sorry for Tieria. ( It must hurt to lose his humanity when he just gained it. The scene where Tieria tries to remember his comrades and is overwritten by Veda's mechanical analysis of them was very creative.

I loved how you handled the ending of chapter one - it was a very poignant, powerful closing.

Keep it up!
Satiah chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Despite the vast differences in tone between chapters, you were able to convey such strong emotion in both! Chapter 1 was building, blinding rage before sorrow and loss; this chapter was a much deeper, all-encompassing emptiness before sorrow. Wonderful work. I love it.
CrazyXApple chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
I was SO happy to see that you had written another chapter... This is just great... Really sad, you can really feel what Tieria is going through. Great job ]
May Nairas chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Ah, I need to give praise to this chapter as well. Simply wonderfully written! Great work, and lovely fics.
May Nairas chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
I have to say this is a really great story. I very much enjoyed reading, as slightly depressing as it was. But I think you did a wonderful job conveying Tieria trying to cope within Veda.
Immortal x Snow chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
First off, this is a review in return for reviewing Tracing the Past. (:

Second, I'm absolutely flabbergasted at your writing skills. Tieria was just perfectly portrayed here, and... I can feel everything he feels. Just reading this makes me feel desperate and lost, and... Everything Tieria felt.

I can't begin to describe the amazing diction you used. Every word just overflows with meaning, conveying exactly what you wanted and meant and more. My head is honestly spinning.

DEFINITELY favorite-ing. (:
CrazyXApple chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
This was just great ]

You could really feel all of the emotions. This is just well written.
Flowersshadow chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I like ur story -, and how u ended it, sorry i don't have much to say, but it was nice
hanaemiii chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
This was raw emotion without being senseless. Everything about it seemed charged. It could be because you were angry when you wrote it, but all in all, it was well-written.