Reviews for Nocturne
Razell chapter 1 . 5/23
Ray and Laura, an interesting pairing.

It came across pretty nice. I never considered that Ray might have awful nightmares as well, his past has been pretty awful and he didn't always have The Morlocks to protect him before, so it makes sense. And who knows what his family life was like?

Laura, of course, had a miserable, horrifying childhood, and for all her tough posturing and rigid training she is still a child, mentally and emotionally unprepared for what has been done to her. Laura offering to protect Ray in his dreams was so great.

I thought it was funny when Ray said that he was supposed to be 'The Knight in Shining Armor', especially considering how Laura has kicked his butt several times. But it was sweet nonetheless, and shows that he really is a caring young man willing to help his friends.

They've both suffered so much, but they're both willing to put their own pain aside for each other. Not to mention if he'd approached her wrong Laura could have skewered Ray in the throes of her nightmare.

I can't believe that I've never seen this story before. I've scanned over Berzerker stories for years, as he's my absolute favorite character on the show, but for some reason I never found this.

I'm glad that I did. I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing it.

; )
GaredBattlespike chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
This was actually rather sweet!
Chasingstormshadows chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I was a little confused, I think, but it was still very good. I liked and enjoyed it a lot.
keeponrockin'inthefreeworld chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
GOD best couple ever! BEST fic too!
BMWWfreak chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Awesome story. PLEASE do more of this, or just to another story with this couple. Please! Great job!
Sonar chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
That is rather nice.
Tungsten117 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I really like this. You should really consider doing something more with this pairing. Good job.
Mrs. Harrison Ford chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I loved it! Would you do another chapter? That would be more than fabulous, and I would be VERY glad to read and review more. I thought of this couple, and loved the idea, just didn't write a story because I have SO many other ones I need to update. :D Thanks for writing:)
Luckydo0g42 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
i like it, there rly isnt alot of berzerker/23' pairings
L'ange-Sans-Ailes chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
well that was very interesting, and definitely an original couple. will you make laura... territorial, so to speak, regarding ray? anyways, please update soon.