Reviews for Poor SAP Gohan's Secrets Revealed!
Josh chapter 37 . 7/25
Great story but it seems to have died before u finished it.
no one important chapter 37 . 7/24
I love the story but was is there nothing new for two years? well on to the next one.
no one important chapter 6 . 7/23
I love how Akiri Toriyama the saint that made dbz was involved!
no one important chapter 5 . 7/23
I don't like nachos, I LOVE NACHOS!
MochiIce chapter 37 . 7/19
Wow, I was surprised that over 30 chapters are about the CC month, that's a lot of chapters. Pranks by Goten and Trunks will be nice, considering Trunks is a troublemaker and can pretty much talk Goten into anything~~~~ I hope you update soon since it's been a while since the last update and hopefully this fic isn't dropped
Sarah132cs chapter 10 . 7/18
I wonder what they would think if He came back hurt or band up?
kanazak chapter 37 . 6/21
/bursts into tears because there's no more.

I really enjoyed this story and wish you'd come back to continue it! Please? :D
kanazak chapter 9 . 6/20
OH GOD IT'S FLYING BARNEY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Haha. Enjoying the story so far.
truk 201 chapter 37 . 6/17
Please keep going on this story it is awesome
Keep up the good work (but by the way pls proofread your posts)
lizabeth chapter 37 . 6/15
hiii! i wanna say that this story is amazing!(I'm sure you've got that from many people) I think some of the best about it is your very interesting and well thought ideas for the story and how much in-character everyone is, which is normally really hard to find in fanfictions, plus your additions and tweaks to their characters. I can imagine them speaking in my head..
So Its actually June 2015 now and i read everything within these last two days and i was wondering if you were going to continue your story? It's way too good to be stopped! I don't know if there's hope though, it's been two years. Anyway, if there's a chance, I'm hoping that you'll continue this awesome story and do your best!
randomhairz chapter 34 . 6/4
Chapter 34: loving the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy quote there ;). But awesome story keep it up!
bloodstream chapter 7 . 5/5
I had read to chapter 7 so far and this story has got me interested but could you put a title for each chapter
bumike99 chapter 37 . 4/11
Fantastic story!
Please update this I look forward to reading more