Reviews for Poor SAP Gohan's Secrets Revealed!
kanazak chapter 37 . 6/21
/bursts into tears because there's no more.

I really enjoyed this story and wish you'd come back to continue it! Please? :D
kanazak chapter 9 . 6/20
OH GOD IT'S FLYING BARNEY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Haha. Enjoying the story so far.
truk 201 chapter 37 . 6/17
Please keep going on this story it is awesome
Keep up the good work (but by the way pls proofread your posts)
lizabeth chapter 37 . 6/15
hiii! i wanna say that this story is amazing!(I'm sure you've got that from many people) I think some of the best about it is your very interesting and well thought ideas for the story and how much in-character everyone is, which is normally really hard to find in fanfictions, plus your additions and tweaks to their characters. I can imagine them speaking in my head..
So Its actually June 2015 now and i read everything within these last two days and i was wondering if you were going to continue your story? It's way too good to be stopped! I don't know if there's hope though, it's been two years. Anyway, if there's a chance, I'm hoping that you'll continue this awesome story and do your best!
randomhairz chapter 34 . 6/4
Chapter 34: loving the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy quote there ;). But awesome story keep it up!
bloodstream chapter 7 . 5/5
I had read to chapter 7 so far and this story has got me interested but could you put a title for each chapter
bumike99 chapter 37 . 4/11
Fantastic story!
Please update this I look forward to reading more
LMAO Bulma is evil! lol
Runaway Roadkill chapter 37 . 3/20
I do hope you come back to this someday. Everyone is so in character especially Vegeta (who is one of the hardestto get right)
It's definately the best CC field trip fic I've ever read.
I hope that you haven't given up on this story. I like the way that you bring the characters to life much better than the original anime. I especially like that you made Gohan grow and mature as he should have rather than turning all nerd like in the anime. Thank you for your writing and I hope to read more of this story in the future.
Kay Kay chapter 37 . 12/25/2014
Merry Christmas!
Kay Kay chapter 37 . 12/24/2014
Please update.
DarkVoid116 chapter 37 . 10/11/2014
Videl and Erasa showing emotion over Bulma's explosion was a nice touch. I enjoyed it.

I like that Mirai Trunks has returned to the present timeline. Gohan's class really reacted strongly to Mirai's appearance, and his looks and muscles and all that, so that was neat.

How could Sharpner have not realized Erasa had a crush on him? It's so completely obvious. Hopefully he will give up on Videl now, and realize the girl best suited for him is right next to him the entire time.

Gohan should be able to make a fourth move soon, and that'll be awesome. I'm really excited for him beating Vegeta with the lightning attack combination.

I liked Videl being self-conscious about her mother and missing her mom's hugs. It's a nice addition to the story. Very few stories delve into the mother-daughter relationship between Videl and her mom.

Flying lessons, eh? I hope that goes well. Maybe, finally, Videl and Gohan can get together next chapter. I see that Hercule is preparing for the kids to come to his house and Videl will give him a piece of her mind, for sure. That should be awesome.

Tremendous chapter and story.