Reviews for Poor SAP Gohan's Secrets Revealed!
When will majin buu come
Okay
Jonathan371 chapter 37 . 4/28
Can't wait can't wait also I'd be a nuclear scientist third can you make it so gohan goes ssj in front of videl and especially hercule for AND while ssj he kisses videl in front of him please
dhannah1988 chapter 37 . 4/25
I read this all in 2 days and now there's no more to readI love this story so much. The characters are spot on to how they are and I just love your writing style. You have succeeded in putting romance, humor, action and drama in a story that just captivates the reader. I wish there was more and I'm not sure what made you stop before completing this story. I need to know what happens!
Please update this story!
B h OhiiT I Moi“pooo l mY h
2002packattack chapter 37 . 2/10
So many good stories have just stopped abruptly and it is always sad to see that happen so please continue. It would mean a lot and sone people would be happy. BTW this is my first review.
ShadeSlyr chapter 6 . 1/29
Pls continue senpai
I love the story. I would love to read the rest. Can you pleas update
RedRoseGrace chapter 37 . 1/5
I am loving this story! It's a perfect mix of humour and romance and friendship and adventure!
I look forward to reading more 3 Have a wonderful day!
Guest chapter 37 . 12/13/2016
MORE I NEED MORE,
TBH SAP I actually really am loving this casual story that isn't too intense in anyway, it's a nice feel
Astroman1000 chapter 37 . 11/24/2016
I'm... disappointed. Really i am. this story is amazing and here i am at the end (as surely i must be the end given its been three years since the last update) wishing for more. More that was basically promised given the final note. So, life goes on, trust me i know. lots of stuff gets in the way. but i would like to think that a story with a such fervent following wouldn't be abandoned like this. i haven't seen the (your) bio so maybe you've explained there, but surely during all this time, this story has niggled and annoyed you in the back of your mind. Its such a happy, light-hearted, all-around fun story and something like that, that is also good/pretty well written, is very rare to come by. i would read hundreds of chapters of this story if they existed. to any fellow reviewer who sees this i ask if you can direct me to a similar story, this one leaves me with a void.
But for what it was
Thx ;)
Guest chapter 21 . 11/4/2016
You should make a story about when Gohan go to school bulma shows them how gohan was in the future
ItJusFanfiction chapter 30 . 10/30/2016
I hope I'm not the only one who saw the reporters name in chapter 30 Anita Storry lol
rainne.2000.16 chapter 30 . 8/30/2016
I thought chapter 29 was exciting but chapter 30 proved me wrong. That was intense, fun and exciting, LOVED the chapter and I really enjoyed the Multi-POV.
rainne.2000.16 chapter 9 . 8/29/2016
Lol, I love the Dragonball Z announcer parts at the end, it's like you are watching an episode :)