Reviews for Poor SAP Gohan's Secrets Revealed!
I love it favorite chapter yet
awesome story dude or dudet
Plsupdatesoon chapter 37 . 6/27
This story is amazing, it's my favorite fanfiction on this site please update it, it's been too long! Just to be curious though, why did you say Mr. Satan is the fifth strongest human when many humans are much stronger than him. Goku from episode 1 was even stronger than Mr. Satan. Mr. Satan is only really the 17th strongest living human, he is much lower if you count dead people, such as spopovich, Yamu, the red ribbon army generals and probably everyone related to master mutaito. Still this minor thing about Mr. Satan doesn't take away from the fact that this fanfictions is awesome! Please update soon!
Kyuubi16 chapter 2 . 6/16
Lol this mofo right here. Most people use Lime. But to use Chico and her brother Rom. Damn that was a hell of surprise.
Sanity Is An Illusion chapter 37 . 6/14
I loved this story. I know it's been about 3 years since it was last updated, and is probably dropped, but I would love to read more. I give a favorite and a follow, just in case ;)
Lolz chapter 1 . 5/20
MINI FOOD VACUUM OF A LITTLE BROTHER oh my god I think I died from the funnyness of dat
ch 36

OMG :D GOHAN iS SINGING THE ORIGINAL DB THEME!
MuffinButton15 chapter 37 . 4/28
Where is 38?! Could you continue this story?
saiyangirl111 chapter 37 . 4/19
WHERE IS CHAPTER 38?!.!
saiyangirl111 chapter 13 . 4/19
Loved iijtt!lolol
The DBZ reader chapter 37 . 3/8
nexst?
Type your review for this chapter here...
Dratias chapter 37 . 12/16/2015
Aww man! This story was freaking amazing! I cannot tell you in words how awesome this was. I really, REALLY wish you could have continued it though.. I was so excited to see more of F-Trunks :c
I'd say you did a spectacular job writing it though. Besides the occasional word and grammatical error, you did great!

Yes, it's been two years, but if you ever come back to writing, please finish this! :D It's too awesome to be left unfinished.

(and if you don't I'll sic Chichi'c frying pan on you) :3

- Dratias
Secret.Identities chapter 36 . 12/15/2015
So if you ever find it in you please please continue! You will get any number of reviews you need :D
oh and by the way, why's this rated fiction M? It definitely doesn't seem M. T should be the more appropriate rating.
hope to see you back on the site soon ~
Secret.Identities chapter 37 . 12/15/2015
Hi hi hi you think you can please update? I've read your story like 3 times now or something XD. I know it's been two years but... I still have hope there's the amazing chance that you'd get back into the story.
I don't know if you came up with the original idea of Gohan's Capsule Corp Satan Camp Survival story (you probably got inspiration from other works) but it's so good that many other writers have taken the idea too and tried to make their own version. Come to think of it, this story is one of the first Gohan fanfics I ever read and I loved it so much so I looked for others like it. I must have read most of the similar Gohan OSH field trip stories and I can safely say that yours is one of the best if not THE best, plus original! I would really really love for this story to continue because it's simply so amazing, plus I love secret identity things and watching Gohan tormented XD.
You're not updating though :( Makes me want to continue the story myself though I know I wouldn't be able to do anything nearly as good. Or start my own similar story, but you've already done the good stuff and I'd be way too unoriginal. But that's what happens when you leave your readers hanging with an unfinished story :P. I'll try to come up with something new then :)