Reviews for Do You Remember?
PeaceLoveCheer45620 chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
Love this story! I hope you update(:
MiiMyselfandTime chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
I like it! mean chad though,...
OneDream 2Dream chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
Whoops, ha-ha, let's try this again in 3rd person...

OneDream 2Dream looked over at the clock. 6:22. She had time to write a quick review before dinner. Her mom said it would be ready in 10 minutes. That was 6 minutes ago. Oh well, she still had time. Besides, Dynamite was playing on her favourite radio station and she wasn't going to leave her room before it ended. She pressed the little WHITE review button and started to think.

'Should I start with something good, or something bad?' she thought to herself, barely being able to hear her own thoughts over her sister's loud singing of Alejandro.

'Neither. I want food.' the evil part of her said. Or was it the good part, going to get the food her mother told her was going to be ready. She couldn't be sure. She finally answered her own question and started with the bad.

"I love your story," she started, proud at herself for the beginning, "but there is one thing I'd like you to change." She paused here, twirling her wavy shoulder length blond hair with her finger. What did she not like? Well, her story was on hiatus, and she didn't give me Demi Lavato tickets... but she didn't ask her to do that.

'You're still hungry, stop reviewing this and go get some food!' Her annoying bad/good voice was back, and ever so annoying.

'Shut up.' she told the voice, then went back to the review.

"I also don't like how fast the story is going, too fast for me." that was an opinion, but she could add it anyways. Then she went on to the stuff she liked. This was easy. "But I love the story. It's so well checked over, and written well. It's original, and interesting. I really hope you update soon!" She checked it over, and was about to press the submit button when the voice came back.

'YES! Food! I am victorious! I always win!'

"SHUT UP!" I yelled at it. "See, now you can't get food cause I'm yelling at you! You know..." she faltered. "You know what, I really need to get a life and stop arguing with myself."

'Diss!' the voice said, but said no more after that. Right before pressing the review button, she got distracted and stared out the window at the dismal grayness of the sky, as it had been raining for 48 hours now and she was incredibly annoyed by it, even though they were in a drought and needed it terribly.

“Do you want to see how hot the bottom of my laptop is?” her little sister burst in saying.

“If you want me to see that can never be good.” I said, following her to her room. I felt the bottom. It wasn’t that hot, mine had been hotter. “It’s not that hot.” I said, walking back to my own room, before calling out, “And you dropped all of your stuff is on my floor!”

She ran in, yelling, “I’m so sorry!” I was happy she apologized, but then I heard her add, “Pigwidgeon!”

“Oh, so you apologize to a stuffed owl but you won’t apologize to me?” I said loudly.

“He was on the floor.” She said casually and walked out. I said down on my bed, sighing loudly. Siblings can be so annoying.

“Oh, and I’m hosting an auction on Neopets, so buy my stuff or suffer.” She called from her room.

I flopped down on my bed again, listening to Love the Way you lie. The song was overplayed, yet somehow I loved it. Then my annoying little sister came running into my room.

“I just bought some stuff from your shop! Then donated it!” She was just like a Sour Patch Kid. Sour, then sweet. Huh.

“Thanks!” I said, remembering my review and going to send it.

“Yup, and by the way, Elizabeth Louise is sick.” She added and ran out again. My neopet was sick. Here comes the sour again.

“Girls, dinner is getting cold!” heard my mom call.

“Okay, be right there!” I called, finally pressing the review button and shutting my laptop.

I hope you appreciate this, because it took me half an hour. So yes, the review in there was my review for your story. I wrote this because I was bored. And yes, it has been raining for 2 DAYS. STRAIGHT. And there’s 2 more days to come! But we needed it. So now I really have to go. Love it, and take it off of hiatus!
OneDream 2Dream chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
Lets write this in 3rd person, shall we?
xxBeenieBabyxx chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
I love Portlyn ! I dunno, I don't like her much on the show, but I like the way you portrayed her - like, her attitude and thoughts and stuff. I really like her ! Anyhoo, this is good, and I kinda wanna punch Chad in the face for using Sonny (

I mean honestly, he even wants to punch himself in the face, so why shouldn't I ? lool anyways, continue soon !
update chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
UPDATEEEEEEE ASSAP

i loveeee all ur storiess amazingness
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
Write. More. Now.
Lovely SOS chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
I love this. Update, please? For your biggest fan?
Peachie-Trishie chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Wow this good and Portlyn is so KIND! love her!
xocharleyfletcherxo chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
Haha you start so many stories then don't have time to finish them :P

It's fine by me though because I love anything you write, as you know, obviously :)

Chad is such a jerk haha, I would punch him if he spoke to me like that! Woo go Sonny she stuck up for herself, soon she might get her memory back and remember that he doesn't own her.

But then she will remember that he owns her heart :P haha so cheesy but it's truee :P

Anyway enough of my rambling this was great love you
Fluffness chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
You updated again! *jumps up and down really fast* YAY! Portlyn's a character that I actually like alot and I can't believe Chad! Anyways I bet the So random cast's pretty confused! Wonder what's gonna happen with them? Thanks for updating!
Sahra chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Its a gr8 story I love it so much but i think uu should start showing the feelings chad had for sonny anyway pls updatte soon i cant wait first sonny with a chance make me wait and now u plus did u know chads gonna ask sonny out i saw this clip on the disney new year showdown website u can see the clip after cracking the puzzle the answer is happy 2010 it tells u about sundays and wts gonna happen in swac in 2010 anyway pls update
24QueenMo chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
I like this so far. Update soon.
O chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
I like this story but I think it would be fun if she got her memory back and didn't tell anyone and messed around with Chad. Just my Opinion. Anyway great story!

Pce!
TeddyLuver chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
this is such a great story!

thought i couldnt believe chad would actually be that mean...

especialy to sonny...