Reviews for The Stuff of Legend
Books and Phandoms chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
This was my second ever Doctor Who fanfiction (my first was another one of your's, Don't Blink) and I still love it just as much as I did the first time I read it, which was over a year ago now.
Everything about your writing is perfect and I have enjoyed every one of your stories that I have read, which I think is every one.
I would love to see this as a longer story, but I am also perfectly content with this.
Thank you for sharing!
oopsabird chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Cute!
alex.jh.14 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Lovely story! Great job!
human laundry chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
well this is just one gorgeous piece of work.

very well done.
nrisley19892007 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
luv ur story! Really awesome!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Oh this is good! I would have loved to see this as canon.
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
LOVITY LOVE LOVE LOVE :) this was awesome! I love Satan Pit AUs because it was definately the episode where they 'got together' xx
coffeeandcupcakes chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
i love this ] saw it first over at time and chips but i'm reviewing here instead of over there ] i really like your characterisation, you are always totally in character, and the ideas. if only the satan pit had gone like this, hmm? we all wish :]
Capricorn-Diva chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Ritey-o like it very much! smileys !
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
A Bananarific 'Fic!

Very awesomatically written too.

I luurved your little tweaks and twists to the episode very muchily. The originality and characterisations were vair CheeseOnToastWorthy! Hehe.

The romance was fab too.

D
BananaBabe903 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Really loved this! But next time I suggest you space it into chapters, or maybe it was s'pose one-shot... anyway, great work! Definitely going on my "Fave Story" list!