Reviews for Flat Line
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
This was utterly pointless. And not even the least bit Interesting.
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Loved it!
Ailisraevyn chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
So sad, and so true. It happens a lot in life.

"The world turned white" was my favorite line.

~Nae
GreenEyedGirl13 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
OMG this is soo sad.

so beautifully written.

aw poor and bella and edward.

Is she dead?

My gosh I'm crying.x
Gryffindorgirlatheart chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
this was an amazing story i felt the pain Edward Felt and its almost as if i was standing there watching it happen myself great job : )
Delcesca Newby chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
This is so sad, but well written. I like how their memories flip-flopped. That was pretty cool. Good job!
Anton M chapter 1 . 11/13/2009

Duh.

Epic. -snickers-

*off to vote for you*
Bella'sExecutioner chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
that was pretty dark my dear. Very good job. It makes me want to never drive at night anymore. HA!.

:0)
my2galspal chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
That was amazing! I'm really hoping this is more of a cliff hanger and that you plan on continuing this story. I think it has wonderful potential.

I love the idea of Bella and Edward switching places as their "lives flash before their eyes". What a creative idea. I've never seen anything like it before. I'm hopeful that Bella's last vision is a bit of foreshadowing actually.

Thanks so much for sharing this story. I hope we get to see more. Best of luck in the contest.
TheInsatiableVampire chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Completely friggin' random, utterly sad, and very confusing.

Still manages to be amazing though.

Extra points on originality. x
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
That was so sad, but good. (
AnaG chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I enjoyed this one shot immensely.

It strikes me as original and very well written. You have a nice, well-rounded style of prose that appeals to me - focusing on a few details that will construct the image while still leaving plenty for me to imagine.

I honestly hope you expand this one shot into something more, though I understand that it is perfect as is.

Thank you for sharing.

Cheers,

AnaG
misskma chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
You have got me hooked. I hope you continue this when the contest is over?
Book2romantic chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I'm very tempted to actually drop you six hundred lines.

Why did we all agree to have these not be longer stories for so long? I want there to be a couple more chapters to this one.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
That was really good. Sad, but it was supposed to be. Great job