Reviews for Flat Line
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Loved it!
Ailisraevyn chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
So sad, and so true. It happens a lot in life.

"The world turned white" was my favorite line.

GreenEyedGirl13 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
OMG this is soo sad.

so beautifully written.

aw poor and bella and edward.

Is she dead?

My gosh I'm crying.x
Gryffindorgirlatheart chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
this was an amazing story i felt the pain Edward Felt and its almost as if i was standing there watching it happen myself great job : )
Delcesca Newby chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
This is so sad, but well written. I like how their memories flip-flopped. That was pretty cool. Good job!
Anton M chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Yup, it's me.

(Who's that?)

Yes, me.

I told you, ME.

Epic. -snickers-

*off to vote for you*
Bella'sExecutioner chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
that was pretty dark my dear. Very good job. It makes me want to never drive at night anymore. HA!.

my2galspal chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
That was amazing! I'm really hoping this is more of a cliff hanger and that you plan on continuing this story. I think it has wonderful potential.

I love the idea of Bella and Edward switching places as their "lives flash before their eyes". What a creative idea. I've never seen anything like it before. I'm hopeful that Bella's last vision is a bit of foreshadowing actually.

Thanks so much for sharing this story. I hope we get to see more. Best of luck in the contest.
TheInsatiableVampire chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Completely friggin' random, utterly sad, and very confusing.

Still manages to be amazing though.

Extra points on originality. x
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
That was so sad, but good. (
AnaG chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I enjoyed this one shot immensely.

It strikes me as original and very well written. You have a nice, well-rounded style of prose that appeals to me - focusing on a few details that will construct the image while still leaving plenty for me to imagine.

I honestly hope you expand this one shot into something more, though I understand that it is perfect as is.

Thank you for sharing.

misskma chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
You have got me hooked. I hope you continue this when the contest is over?
Book2romantic chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I'm very tempted to actually drop you six hundred lines.

Why did we all agree to have these not be longer stories for so long? I want there to be a couple more chapters to this one.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
That was really good. Sad, but it was supposed to be. Great job
TabithaAbraham chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
What a wonderful storyline. I felt Edward's pain and frustration at his failed suicide attempt. The shared memories that he and Bella share as they lay in the hospital beds was amazing. At the end when he saw what he could have had if he hadn't driven so recklessly was very poignant. Good job.